March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you get your free "toy" yet? Too Timid?

+5
GSDmommy
SarinasLilAddition
mini*van*mama
JenniVange
SequoiaAutumn
9 posters

Go down

Did you get your free "toy" yet? Too Timid? Empty Did you get your free "toy" yet? Too Timid?

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:47 pm

I got my new toy in the mail today. I was shocked at the thickness size! Its rather large! The vibration isnt that strong but i think we can figure something out. Wink They gave me a free bottle of lubricant and i got my minty tastey stuff. Overall i think it was a good deal. Might have to try it out later if im feeling better.

Thanks Jamie for the tip.. i think it was from you Smile
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Did you get your free "toy" yet? Too Timid? Empty Re: Did you get your free "toy" yet? Too Timid?

Post  JenniVange Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:50 pm

oh I must have missed that post...what is this free toy business??? Laughing
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Did you get your free "toy" yet? Too Timid? Empty Re: Did you get your free "toy" yet? Too Timid?

Post  mini*van*mama Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Yes it was me April. I try and order all the free ones Embarassed . I have not in a while tho.

Here is the link to the current freebie:
http://shop.tootimid.com/mystical-meta-vibe.aspx

Is this the one you just got April??? I don't know how often they change them out. Maybe 4-6 weeks or something.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:25 pm

No thats not the one. Its blue and looks like a normal ribbed penis, jelly and waterproof. It was a couple weeks ago. Do you get an email saying what ones are free? My cousin is interested in a freebe too.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Yes I get an email sometimes and it tells me. Or if you go to the website it says freebie some place on there.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:35 pm

I'll have to check this thread once I'm home... I tried at work and it blocked me..haha.. hmmmmm.. I wonder why?? Twisted Evil

I did not get the last freebe... it looked large.. and frankly, it intimidated me... I'm not a huge fan of toys, unless they are small and used as an "accent"... I know.. I'm a chicken!!! geek
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:55 pm

an accent, Sarina? hmm, this is an intriging concept... Razz

ha ha
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:01 pm

I missed this thread too! I love love love this kind of stuff! Wink I'm actually a huge fan of Slumber Parties (probably hosted like 4) and considered doing their sales when I'm finally able to be a SAHM. No freebies...but they have great, high-quality shit. http://www.slumberparties.com/

Here are my "professional" recommendations:
Nympho Niagra or X-Scream (yummy tingly goodness for girlie parts)
Bosom Buddy (stuff is "officially" made to make your nipples happy...but it's also the best lip balm ever)
G-Whiz (toy...look it up...it looks funny, but it's heavenly and fairly cheap as that stuff goes)
Lickity Stiff (works really well for the hubby...even though he has no problems in that area...just makes it hardER, I guess)

Haha...think I could sell it?! I'm a fanatic...

Sarina- Accents? Vibrating cockrings! The BEST THING EVER!!
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:33 pm

I like a couple things that the slumber parties site has. Do you have a promo code? Has there been something that you bought and didnt care for?
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:47 pm

No promo codes..I would suggest if you want quite a few things, host a party! Just like a tupperware party, except WAY more fun and hostesses get lots of free stuff and discounts, based on what the rest of the guests spend.

As far as things I didn't like, pretty much everything is worth a try. I wasn't a HUGE fan of the Chubby G or Double Our Pleasure Deluxe (all for couples toys...but the bunny ears tickling the ass was a bit much...even for ME). I bought the Sugar Spoon at another store and was not impressed with the strength/battery power...so I'd skip that too. Non-toy items that didn't flip my switch: Coochy (the shave cream, not much better than using conditioner), the wax massage candle (just weird..and kind of, well, waxy), and the Like A Virgin (works as advertised, just not for me...maybe after I have this kid it might do something for me).

I forgot to say, the lingerie online looks really trashy and cheap, but if anyone decides to have a party, the stuff the consultant brings is REALLY cute generally.

Damn, now I want to have a party! blessed with baby #2, got any friends that would be game?? Razz
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:07 am

slightly off subject but has anyone tried the ky yours &mine???? I wanna get it but does it really make a diff???
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  TechieMom Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:49 am

Wow - that current freebie takes two C batteries - I agree that I like the smaller ones, especially things that can be used in conjunction with the real thing. Especially now that the only thing that works with the belly is from behind, it helps to have a little something happening up front. Wink
TechieMom
TechieMom

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:12 am

Jillian21180- Yes my DH and I got some a couple months back. We really like it. It's even good if just one of you use it too. It doesn't take much at all either.

Like a Star @ heaven Oh yeah, we were in the store the other day I notice that they had a note where it WAS... saying that you had to go to the pharm. window to get it. What a Face I told my DH.. there is NO way I am going up there and asking for something like that. Embarassed We don't need anymore, but I am guessing people were stealing it, so they had to move it.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down