March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom"....

+2
EveD2009
Nivette
6 posters

Go down

What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom".... Empty What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom"....

Post  Nivette Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 pm

I've been trying to get my fill of creativeness/sewing while I still can... Very Happy

What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom".... 2610
What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom".... 2810
What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom".... 3010
What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom".... 3210
What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom".... 3410
What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom".... 3610

I have my last doctor's appt. this Thursday and then we're hopefully still set for induction on Sunday at 6 PM. I've been gradually losing my plug for about five days now, so that's promising, even though I know it doesn't mean I'll necessarily go into labor on my own or anything. Let's hope I'm more than 1 cm and 80% effaced in a few days....progress = happy me! Razz
Nivette
Nivette

http://connorsconundrum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom".... Empty Re: What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom"....

Post  EveD2009 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Those are super cute! You made them? They are awesome! I love all the colors and patterns you used:) Very very creative. I have about a week left too, and am wondering how I want to spend my time.. I have some scrap booking I want to start, but need to get some pictures printed up first.

Hope you start to progress too! Good Luck!
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom".... Empty Re: What I'm doing with my last week of "freedom"....

Post  MsButterfli Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:57 pm

awww those r too cute Smile
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Love them! You have such cute ideas.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Oh wow !!! Thats talent! I think you should show up picture by picture how you make them so we can give it a go! lol I love the pink and brown ones.. but you must have known that already! lol Great job!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:38 pm

I know this may sound really dumb but... Those are super cute, but what are they for??? Maybe it's my preggo brain but my SIL and I thought they were really cute but couldn't figure out what they are.
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 pm

They are baby building blocks. the little tassles on the side are cute.. easy pick up, chewys, texture.. its kinda like those luvy blankees. I want a set of these blocks!!!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down