March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun games baby plays while sleeping...

+2
JeniDwy
coppertopz
6 posters

Go down

Fun games baby plays while sleeping... Empty Fun games baby plays while sleeping...

Post  coppertopz Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:49 pm

:-) Here's mine... let's hear yours....

This cracks me up. Every night I get into bed on my left side.. and within five minutes she has "sunk" into my left hip and I feel appendages of some sort way down deep in my hip socket that tickles (although some times I get a good kick too). I have to shift my hips a bit and wait awhile for the fun to end so I can settle down to sleep.

When I later shift to the right side..same thing over there. And back again during left side (unless she happens to be sleeping.)

Was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this fun little game all...night...long... :-)

Lisa

coppertopz

Back to top Go down

Fun games baby plays while sleeping... Empty Re: Fun games baby plays while sleeping...

Post  JeniDwy Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:56 pm

That's hilarious, I feel almost the same EXACT thing. She sinks into my hip on my left side and does a little tickly dance, but when I turn onto my right side, she just rolls over a few times (it feels like). She never sinks down into that hip. I think it might be where my placenta is or something.
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Fun games baby plays while sleeping... Empty Re: Fun games baby plays while sleeping...

Post  lisa_m Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Me too! We play this game every night, which is good because then DH has guaranteed feeling time. DH also plays "find the fingertip" with our baby...He presses into my stomach until he can feel his own pulse. Then our baby punches or kicks the finger. Then DH moves his finger a little, and they play again. It's amazing how the baby can find his finger every time! I'm not sure if he can hear it or feel it, but it never fails. It's their daddy/son bonding time.

But the hip-tickle game is the one that keeps me up. But at least he's not trying to bust through my belly button then! Smile
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Yeah when I lay on my side she always kicks at the mattress like she wants to get away from it, but she really could be tap dancing instead...
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Yesterday the baby kicked a book off of my stomach. I guess he didn't like the way I was holding the book up on my belly.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:10 am

Heehee...he's playing the hip dancing game right now while I'm lying on the couch. Razz
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 am

Well, this isn't while sleeping but I'll share it anyways. Whenever I put on my winter jacket and zip it up, the baby goes nuts. It has the tight elastic at the waist so I guess I must wake baby up by putting pressure on my stomach. I think I'll officially outgrow this jacket before January is over.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down