March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate Houswives/Brothers and Sisters/One Tree Hill

4 posters

Go down

Desperate Houswives/Brothers and Sisters/One Tree Hill Empty Desperate Houswives/Brothers and Sisters/One Tree Hill

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Anybody watch these????

D.S

I use to love this show, but now it just seems like it is falling apart.

Mike and Susan should be together.

Bree should be mad at Orson for what he did to Mike.

Mike and Susan should also be mad at Orson. Mike should not be playing in a band with him.

Then you got Eddies weird oh hubby, that has so many interwebz things going that I have no clue where that was going.
----------------------
B.S

I love this show.

The only thing I dislike is that Getty guy. I guess it is from all gossip on tv about him cheating on his wife with that blonde lady.
--------------------------
O.T.H

I LOVE THIS SHOW, AND IT IS NEW TONIGHT. However I like Brooke and Luke better.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Desperate Houswives/Brothers and Sisters/One Tree Hill Empty Re: Desperate Houswives/Brothers and Sisters/One Tree Hill

Post  lisa_m Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 pm

I definitely watch DS, and I agree with a lot of what you said. Even though I enjoy it, I'm okay with it only having a season or two left. Like most shows, it gets totally crazy to keep it interesting, but then it loses touch with possible reality. But I love my trashy TV, so I don't mind too much. Smile
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Desperate Houswives/Brothers and Sisters/One Tree Hill Empty Re: Desperate Houswives/Brothers and Sisters/One Tree Hill

Post  LGTWifey Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:24 pm

I watch ALL 3...

And I agree, Susan needs to be with Mike....

"Tommy" from BS drives me nuts

And I love OTH, however I love Lucas with Peyton, there just needs to be a guy for Brooke...I was hoping she might get together with Angie's Doctor, but that didn't happen...SHUCKS.

And I love Gossip Girl and 90210....
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:05 pm

I heard yesterday that Balthizar Getty from BS has been fired from the show. It was on TMZ- so i am not sure it is true.
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down