March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapers............

+12
alnaday
GAMommy
TechieMom
SarinasLilAddition
Blessed with baby #2
LGTWifey
SequoiaAutumn
lisa_m
ldw1193
dsdavin
daj72705
mini*van*mama
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diapers............ - Page 2 Empty Re: Diapers............

Post  obxstefany Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:05 am

I have bought pampers swaddlers and luvs for this baby. After reading reviews though, I will definately try the white cloud diapers. You are going to throw them away anyway. I wanted to do bumgenius, but DH was NOT on board. Especially when he saw the price...he balked. He swears that if one gets too nasty for me or him, we will throw it away and he can't stand spending that much on a diaper to be thrown out! What is it with the husbands not wanting cloth diapers????
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Diapers............ - Page 2 Empty Re: Diapers............

Post  PonyDoodleButt Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:26 am

SequoiaAutumn wrote:Grayson wears his diapers and pj's backwards most of the time now! Little shit takes everything off lately!!! So backwards diapers for independent toddlers is recommended!!! lol I think he does it cause he found his penis and LOVES IT! lol!
LMFAO! I dont know whats more laugh inducing,calling him a little shit or picturing a toddler in backwards feety jammies. Luckilly Evans got such a short attention span when it comes to phases I didnt have to resort to backwards jammies when he was tearing off his diaper. Now his little kink is useing me as an all purpose towel from stickey fingers to drippy boogers. Sometimes I think hes being sweet rubing my arm till I look down and Im covered in mystery goo.
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2