March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG OMG OMG I am lost for words!!!! PICTURE OVERLOAD

+16
kellie2310
CourtneyAnnelies
Blessed with baby #2
Admin
LGTWifey
kboogie
Karen
rylan&babysmommy!
crazymommy2b
GAMommy
Ivorylife
sweetnsasy
lisa_m
alaskagal
daj72705
SequoiaAutumn
20 posters

Go down

OMG OMG OMG I am lost for words!!!!  PICTURE OVERLOAD Empty OMG OMG OMG I am lost for words!!!! PICTURE OVERLOAD

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:37 pm

I just got back from my u/s!!!!!!!!! First of all.. this was supposed to be a 2D u/s with about 5 pictures for $75. It was supposed to be about 15 min just enough to see the gender.. Well i was there for almost an hour being scanned.. and i got 20 pictures!!! And I saw my baby GIRL in 3D!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL ITS A GIRL OMG ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried and cried! I am so overwhelmed with emotions i cant even think! We have 5 boys and 2 girls as most of you already know. So a girl is exactly what we wanted!

Intorducing....Sequoia Autumn...

YAWN

ITS A GIRL!

ITS A GIRL!

STILL A GIRL!

YUP A GIRL!

OMG A GIRL?

ITS A GIRL!!

3D PROFILE

3D FRONT FACE/CORD

3D SIDE VIEW

SIGNING DADDA ALREADY

PEEKABOO

3D LAYING PROFILE

3D SIDE

3D ARM

3D FEET

3D FEET
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

OMG OMG OMG I am lost for words!!!!  PICTURE OVERLOAD Empty Re: OMG OMG OMG I am lost for words!!!! PICTURE OVERLOAD

Post  daj72705 Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 pm

Congrats!! The pictures are awesome. I can't wait until my next ultrasound, but I have several weeks to go. I found a place that does 3D ultrasound but they won't do it until I have had my 22 week ultrasound with my doctor. So its back to wondering for me.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

OMG OMG OMG I am lost for words!!!!  PICTURE OVERLOAD Empty Re: OMG OMG OMG I am lost for words!!!! PICTURE OVERLOAD

Post  alaskagal Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Congratulations! How awesome for you guys. And so cool that they did all of that for you!
alaskagal
alaskagal

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:54 am

Those pictures are so great! I'm tearing up looking at them, so I can only imagine what you're feeling. I have my one and only ultrasound in the next 4-6 weeks, and I can't wait!

Congrats on your new baby girl. queen

Lisa
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetnsasy Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:15 am

Congratulations!!! I know how excited you must be...I am praying for pictures just like that in a few weeks.
sweetnsasy
sweetnsasy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivorylife Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:06 am

those pics are awesome. Congrats!!!!

Tami

Ivorylife

Back to top Go down

Post  GAMommy Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 am

Congratulations! Baby girls are awesome!
GAMommy
GAMommy

http://www.thezopfs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymommy2b Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:01 am

I replies on OBBC (it's still my habit to go there first. LOL) but congrats again!!!!!! I have an OB appt tomorrow and should find out when we are going for the level 2 u/s. I'm not doing my 3D/4D scan until the first of December (they said we would get the best pics then) Send pink girly dust my way!!!!
crazymommy2b
crazymommy2b

Back to top Go down

Post  rylan&babysmommy! Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:33 am

Congrats! Im so glad you got another baby girl!
rylan&babysmommy!
rylan&babysmommy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:48 am

Congratulations!!! That is awesome that your wish for another baby girl came true!

Great pictures, I hope when I go for my 3D/4D, I get some good ones like your's.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:50 am

OMG- Congrats! I know you have been wanting that baby girl for a long time!
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:26 am

Congrats - That is great news!!!!!!
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:28 am

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! Thank you for sharing all of your pictures!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://march2009.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

OMG OMG OMG I am lost for words!!!!  PICTURE OVERLOAD Empty Guess what I am having a girl too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:52 am

I just went for my 3D ultrasound on Saturday and it's a girl. affraid I am so excited. I was very torn with if I wanted a girl or boy since I already have girl but now that I know I am very excited. I love your pictures. I would post mine but I don't know that I have figured that out yet. Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  CourtneyAnnelies Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:17 pm

yay!!! I am so excited for you!! Congrats!!!
CourtneyAnnelies
CourtneyAnnelies

Back to top Go down

Post  kellie2310 Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Congrats on the baby girl!! I don't find out for about 4 weeks and the waiting is killing me!!
Kellie
kellie2310
kellie2310

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:51 pm

That is so exciting!!! I know you've been wanting a girl and so I was waiting to see what you would find out yesterday!! We have 3 boys and I am really hoping for a girl also, so I can totally feel your excitement!!! I don't know if we'll find out ahead of time or not.

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Oh, Congratulations!!!!!! Very Happy I love you
I'm Happy for u!!
We have a few weeks to wait for another ultrasound... I see my doc in 3 wks then I can make an appointment!! i'm excited!!

Congrats again!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:57 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Those pictures are amazing! Very Happy
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:11 am

Thank you! Your almost 17 weeks.. now you can see what your baby might look like. Smile I cant stop staring at them as if im going to make out what she is going to look like. lol
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:01 am

I sooooo want to see what my baby looks like now but I have to wait till I'm 20 weeks Mad I looked around for other places to do it but you have to be at least 18 weeks and its kinda expensive so I'm just gonna be patient! Although after looking at your ultrasound pictures I went to bed and dreamt that I had a girl! I'm open either way but I thought that was interesting...first dream I had about the sex of the baby!
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  sarahb08 Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:24 pm

April - Congrats - the nub was right! I posted a message to you on OBBC but not sure if you're still checking over there. Make sure to send me all your pink dust - we have another 8 days to go!

Sarah
sarahb08
sarahb08

http://bebebigelow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:57 pm

Thank you Sarah!!! I will most certainly send over pink dust.. I wasnt as willing to share pink dust before.. before i knew what this one was Wink LOL Yes my nub was right! I am convinced that nub prediction is awesome as long as you have the right picture. I dont remember.. was there a prediction on your u/s? 8 more days! That is going to be hard.. hopefully it comes quick! I get confirmation in 16 days at my regular doctor. I just couldnt wait anymore. I had so much anxiety.. i slept like a baby last night. Before my brain would be going nuts thinking. I could never be one to wait it out the entire 9mths. I hope you get awesome pics!!!
April
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  sarahb08 Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Yeah, everyone that looked on in-gender said girl so I'm hoping they're right! I am being totally irrational, but I want to have a girl so it will be a novelty on dh's side - there is only one girl in 3 generations (dh's sister) and I don't want my baby to be the fifth grandson. Kind of silly, but I don't want to have "another" boy. Wink

My SIL got pg "accidentally" while we were trying unsuccessfully and I remember getting so mad at her when she cried after finding out they were having another boy. I can totally relate now. Smile
sarahb08
sarahb08

http://bebebigelow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down