March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG BELLY!

+11
mrskizzee
Blessed with baby #2
dominicsmamma
YoungMomToBe1991
GSDmommy
LGTWifey
lisa_m
alnaday
SequoiaAutumn
JenniVange
dsdavin
15 posters

Go down

BIG BELLY! Empty BIG BELLY!

Post  dsdavin Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:45 pm

In the last week my stomach has started to get really heavy and very uncomfortable. I don't remember feeling this way until the end. It has been seven years for me, so maybe I forgot? Anyone else feeling this way?
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

BIG BELLY! Empty Re: BIG BELLY!

Post  JenniVange Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:04 pm

This is my first pregnancy, but I find that if he's sitting really low then I am really uncomfortable and sometimes need to hold my belly up. I've been told to get the belt thingy but I haven't yet. Did you try that?
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:52 pm

I popped huge last week. This week.. She found my crotch! OMG Its driving me nuts! She turned from sideways to up/down a couple nights ago. As we speak so is tickling me DOWN there! grrrrrrrr
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:01 pm

My lil man at time hits my bladder OMG it drives me crazy. the first time it happened I was sitting in traffic and I felt like I had to pee, then it went away, then it happened again. it went on the entire ride, I could feel him pounding on my bladder, it’s like a game to him.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Mine likes my bladder too. Though when he starts aiming farther back and it feels like he's kicking my butt hole, I beg him to go back to my bladder!

He is kicking more up near my belly button lately, but nothing any higher. I wonder if he'll ever end up in my rib cage, or if my super long torso is protecting me.

As for the original post, I feel like I'm super big right now too. Much bigger than I had expected to be at 23+ weeks. I'm curious to see how much bigger I can get, because with 4 months to go, I'm pretty sure I'm not done yet!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:58 pm

I feel MUCH MUCH bigger at this point than I did with my DD, and my OB said its very normal for your second pregnancy especially when they are close together because your muscles that held you in for the majority of your first pregnancy are not as strong, are stretched out and haven't gone back to their normal shape, so you kinda just hang all over the place - lovely picture I am painting isn't it? And she did tell me that sometimes women need the support belt thingy...I haven't gone that route and nope not to, but its an option.

When I have been sitting for a long time and stand up my pelvis feels like its going to shatter, awesome right?
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:11 pm

Even though I don't think I'm very big yet (this is #1), I got a stretchy belt at the maternity story, because I was hurting a lot from the ligament/muscle pull thing. It helps a ton!! I feel so much better now at the end of the work day. Definitely worth trying if you're hurting!

My baby hasn't gone vertical yet... the descriptions you all have given make me hope he stays put in horizontal land!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  YoungMomToBe1991 Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:36 am

Oh, I definitely know what you mean! I feel super extra huge this week... and I know this is only the beginning. I've been telling people I can feel her moving up into my ribs, and my skin stretching (not getting stretch marks, but just stretching to accomodate baby Naminai). It's most uncomfortable. I feel like a big loaf, and I am also starting to WADDLE! I get a lot of pressure on my pelvic bone and cervix a lot, too. Guess she's just getting into positon.
YoungMomToBe1991
YoungMomToBe1991

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:43 pm

I feel extremely big too... and everyone keeps asking me where did your belly come from because it didn't look like that a couple weeks ago. I am very uncomfortable, she is laying on the left side with her head in the front and her feet in my back and my butt... it does not feel good. So, she doesn't move too much because I think she is squished, but she loves to tickle me down low so I am good with that as long as I feel her at some point. Have any of your LO's had the hiccups yet?? Makenzie has been getting now for the last week or so and it is so funny to see my belly move with them.
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:03 pm

Yup, our little one has had the "hicks" as we call them, several times, I love watching my belly jump....
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Question: How can you tell how your baby is positioned? I have no clue! Just wondering how you know if the baby is vertical, horizontal, upside down or what. I feel the hiccups really low and kicks to the right of my belly button.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:21 pm

I know mine is getting bigger and firmer because when I went to shave my legs and "other" areas last night it was very difficult. I got the legs done but the "other" area was a joke. I guess I am done with that unless the hubby wants to take over.... Embarassed
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:28 am

dsdavin wrote:Question: How can you tell how your baby is positioned? I have no clue! Just wondering how you know if the baby is vertical, horizontal, upside down or what. I feel the hiccups really low and kicks to the right of my belly button.

I'm with you...how can you tell? Most of the movements I've felt are really low and to the right of my belly as well.

I'm starting to feel big too. And sometimes its hard to breathe! Its like my belly just popped out of no where...lol.
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:18 pm

I'm glad someone posted this because I was beginning to feel like I was the only feeling HUGE!!! I can't believe I still have 3 more months, I mean seriously, can I get any bigger? I think my little jellybean is feet down because I really only feel kicking down low, I hardly ever feel anything near my belly button--and can I just say he/she is kicking my butt all the time!! Literally kicking my butt...like I feel the kicks in my rectum--what is up with that? I looked at a picture of the baby in-utero and it makes sense that if they are turned around facing our back, that they could easily kick there...but what the heck, it feels soooo weird!!! Also, is anyone else having contractions? I must have about 4-5 a day--I don't remember having that many this early, but it's been 5 years since my last baby, so maybe this is all normal.

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Stacey, I have been having contractions since last October 27th. I was on bedrest and then got off bedrest and they started back up again. My Dr. told me to watch what I was doing and not overdue my body.

To the PP who asked how can you tell the way they are positioned... I can tell based on where I feel the movement and my little girl doesn't move too much. She moves her hands and feet but doesn't move herself, and we can also see where her head is on my front left side because there isn't much there so sometimes it looks like I have a mass or something there but nope its her head. Also, as soon as they are head down it is very common that you will start to feel more pressure down "south" and the hands will also be loving to tickle this area (not on purpose). When your LO's start to grow more it will be much easier for you to tell where they are at all times!!
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaopal Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:44 pm

Dsdavin,
I completely agree. I did not feel 'cervix pressure' until the final weeks of my last pregnancy. They showed up this time right away.

So yes, you are not alone.

Anyone else tinkle whenever they cough or sneeze??

I do not remember doing that with #1 either.

I always wear pantiliners out of fear of messing on myself! Shocked
aquaopal
aquaopal

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:01 pm

I have been peeing myself since about 8 weeks...when the morning sickness started. I had to pee before I would let myself throw up...or else I would have been in real trouble.
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:05 pm

I am not yet peeing myself, but I am peeing at least 5-7 times a night. Last night I peed twice in the 3 O'Clock hour alone, once at 3:04am and then again at 3:56...SERIOUSLY. Every time I stand up I have to pee, so annoying.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:30 pm

I was struck with the case of the big belly today...Walking is really starting to hurt now
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  YoungMomToBe1991 Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:19 am

And so it begins, haha. Yeah, I've been 'leaking'... especially after I actually go pee. I guess some of the urine gets left behind... and when I walk, out it comes... it's yucky Sad And also a few times randomly at work, not fun. Walking hurts for me, too, ponydoodle... I am starting to waddle!
YoungMomToBe1991
YoungMomToBe1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down