March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My belly is in the way

5 posters

Go down

My belly is in the way Empty My belly is in the way

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:08 pm

So dh does my down south trim now, because I can barely reach the bottom of my leg for a quick shave.

So last night he is doing it and stops. He says he can not do it good because my belly is in the way affraid . So here I am laying on the bed with half my who-ha trimmed and the other half looking like a jungle. So he is trying everything to move my belly around to get the rest. So I just asked him point blank...Do you want me to hold my belly up? He said yes, but he did not want to ask me because he was scared I may get upset....LOL

So now that are bellies are taking over our bodies even more, what can you no longer due in your 9 month that you could in your 8th???
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

My belly is in the way Empty Re: My belly is in the way

Post  JenniVange Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Oh the visual!!! LMFAO lol! afro
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Hahaha... Jenni, I just love the face you used for that afro

lol! lol!

And I'm right there with ya Jamie.. it now takes me almost 20 minutes just to "quick shave" the bottom half of my legs. I have to keep standing up and taking breaks, either because all the blood rushing to my head or the cramps I get in my back or the fact that Aniras starts pounding on me when I even slightly bend over.

Also there is absolutely ZERO chance of me tying shoes now. I could half manage before.. I'd have to put my leg up on something or what not.. yeah.. the leg doesn't go UP anywhere now days.

Sex.. that's got to be a sight. Maybe I should start a "Naughty Americas Funniest Home Videos" because it is DIFFICULT to get the legs & belly in positions that are 1) Comfortable 2) Even allow sex to HAPPEN...haha.

"How's this honey? Are you ok? How's the belly? Are you getting a cramp? Do I need to move my body?"

lol! lol!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Well we have not sex in at least 3 weeks. Which is Very Happy for me, but Sad for dh. I could really care less, and don't want to take a chance of going into labor till after Jared's birthday on Thursday and his party on Saturday.

However Sunday is March 1st and a new month, so I will let the games begin. If my Dr tells me I am no longer breech and favorable tomorrow I will be getting castor oil, enema, spicy foods and what ever else I can find to help me along.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:46 pm

SarinasLilAddition wrote:

"How's this honey? Are you ok? How's the belly? Are you getting a cramp? Do I need to move my body?"

lol! lol!

HAHAHA...Sarina, that sounds sooo familiar. At least they are being aware of how uncomfortable we are. Here's some things mine says to me too....

"Do you need more pillow's? How's your back?" lol!
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:51 pm

I remember the nice hubby days. When he would help me out.

Now he just has his way with me and goes to bed. I guess that is just 6 years of marriage and 4 pregnancies. lol!
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:51 pm

HAHA I took a shower last night to shave.. i got too lazy.. seemed like too much work to deal with.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down