March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarina! Come out Come out Where ever you are!!!

+5
MsButterfli
daj72705
obxstefany
dsdavin
SequoiaAutumn
9 posters

Go down

Sarina! Come out Come out Where ever you are!!! Empty Sarina! Come out Come out Where ever you are!!!

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Sarina.. This is out of character for you! Are you in labor and not telling anyone? Don't make me come to NY for a visit!

Missing you!!!!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sarina! Come out Come out Where ever you are!!! Empty Re: Sarina! Come out Come out Where ever you are!!!

Post  dsdavin Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Sarina~ we are worried! Maybe you are having Aniras? Keep us posted,

Shann on
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Sarina! Come out Come out Where ever you are!!! Empty Re: Sarina! Come out Come out Where ever you are!!!

Post  obxstefany Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Maybe she is hijacking a cake store!! lol! Where are you....it is not like you to not post!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:16 pm

i hope her computer doesn't have the virus! has anyone checked her myspace?
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  MsButterfli Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 pm

maybe our babies are sharing bdays !!! hope all is well Smile
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:27 pm

The leader of the board buddies certainly must have a board buddy!

I hope her computer doesn't have the virus.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

I dont have myspace or facebook anymore so i cant check on her. I would assume she has a buddy though. Maybe she has the virus or maybe she is just busy having Aniras!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:53 pm

I just check Sarina's myspace and she last logged in yesterday. Thats all the info I saw.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:50 am

Interesting....I hope she didn't catch the computer virus!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:34 am

I hope that she doesn't have a virus; I am so scared that i will get one b/c i still am getting redirected off the site at time. I know that if little Aniras were coming that Sarina would contact her buddy
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:30 am

I sent her a myspace message. According to her myspace page her last login was 3/13.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:16 pm

I got a few messages from Sarina, she is fine, not in labor, but her computer is having major issues, Randy is working on it. I will let her know everyone was worried about her Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi ladies..

Thank you for worrying.. Princess Aniras is still baking..

My computer COMPLETELY crashed. Like completely GONE. Will not even load windows. I turn it on and it immediately gives me a "Windows Fatal Error" blue screen. I have gotten a major, major virus and I dont know from where or how.

Right along with it, somehow my email address was 'hacked' and reported to Yahoo for abuse numerous times in a short period of time, therefore Yahoo has completely frozen it. I've emailed & called Yahoo 6+ times with no result. It was my email for EVERYTHING. So now I have to go back through, make a new email, try to resign up for things I got to my email, change my designated emails for everything. Omg, what a pain.

BUT.. I can not even do this until I have a working computer. My computer goes to the puter DR on Wednesday. I dont want to use Randy's work laptop since I have no idea where the virus or hacking came from. I really dont want his work computer being destroyed like my computer. The computer DR said it may be so bad it may be unrepairable. Lets hope not! I'm at my mom's at the moment.

Thank you all for worrying & caring.. we're all ok. And when Princess Aniras does decide to make her appearance, I will definitely let Leigh know. (Lets hope I'm back online by then).
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Sorry about your computer. I have been there and thankfully my DH was able to get mine up and running. I don't know how long though since I am back on the board.

It sounds like to me we need to find another host for the board before we lose each other and our computers.
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down