March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Week I am hoping for a mellow one

+4
SarinasLilAddition
armywife1203
LGTWifey
mini*van*mama
8 posters

Go down

New Week I am hoping for a mellow one Empty New Week I am hoping for a mellow one

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:41 am

So this is a new week. Since I am not able to go to the layout and funeral my new week is starting today.
This is my plan for the week. I hope it works out.

Monday-mellow day. get odds and ends packed for the hospital(yeah I still have not done that). tidy up the house a bit.

Tuesday-Ultrasound at 1:30 where the tech WILL tell me that the baby is no longer breech and I can have vaginal birth. 1:45 Dr appt where my OB tells me things are great and we plan for an induction either Thursday night or Friday morning so that way my parents will be back in town. With out them i will have 3 kids running around my hospital room.

Wednesday and Thursday-just another couple mellow days. Tidy up what the kids have untidy. Put Brayden's clothes away.

Thursday/Friday/Saturday-Have a baby, that is healthy.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

New Week I am hoping for a mellow one Empty Re: New Week I am hoping for a mellow one

Post  LGTWifey Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Jamie,

I think that sounds like a great week, I will pray that it all works out for you...you deserve it!

Leigh
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

New Week I am hoping for a mellow one Empty Re: New Week I am hoping for a mellow one

Post  armywife1203 Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:57 pm

I sure hope you have the week you've described, you certainly deserve it.
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Good luck... I really hope it turns out exactly like you are hoping!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:02 pm

I hope your week goes exactly as planned. Good luck you really deserve it
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:05 pm

I like that plan!!! I would love to have Caleb THIS week too!! Good luck and I hope you get the news that you want to hear!!!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Jamie- I do hope you have the week you decribed. you definatley deserve it. Hoping for a good week for you.
andrea
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:52 pm

This would be a great week for some babies to come into the world! Sounds like a plan, I will have to try to copy it.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down