March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alyssa's Doctor Appt today...Man..She has gotten BIG!

+3
JenniVange
SarinasLilAddition
obxstefany
7 posters

Go down

Alyssa's Doctor Appt today...Man..She has gotten BIG! Empty Alyssa's Doctor Appt today...Man..She has gotten BIG!

Post  obxstefany Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Alyssa had a weight check and check up today. She weighed 7 lbs. 14 ozs. Man...she gained a pound and a half in two weeks! When I took her to her one week follow up she weighed 6 lbs. 7 ozs. The pediatrician said everything looked good, no problems! YEAH!! We may have to switch from powder to concentrate if she continues the constipation though...no big deal! He recommended I give her an ounce of apple juice or prune juice everyday and hopefully, that will help. Our next appt is April 15 (tax day) and at that one she will get shots. EWW...I will need a sedative for that one!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Alyssa's Doctor Appt today...Man..She has gotten BIG! Empty Re: Alyssa's Doctor Appt today...Man..She has gotten BIG!

Post  SarinasLilAddition Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Awww... she's growin' like a weed. So glad everything is great!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Alyssa's Doctor Appt today...Man..She has gotten BIG! Empty Re: Alyssa's Doctor Appt today...Man..She has gotten BIG!

Post  JenniVange Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Great news!!! I hope the juice helps her!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 pm

i am glad her appt went well. i am not looking forward to the appts for jake's shots...

i am glad she is gaining weight Very Happy
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Awwww, oh the days when gaining weight was a good thing - LOL. If only I could go back to those days. I dread the shot appointments too, but since Olivia doesn't cry anymore I figure I need to be strong too, so the last few haven't been that bad, but I know it will be awful with Avery all over again...I am just hoping that she doesn't have the horrible reactions that Olivia had.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Thats great about the weight gain! Yeah!!!

Leigh.. Im curious.. what effects did the shots show up on with Olivia?
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Olivia ALWAYS ran a fever with her shots...and starting with her 4 month shots we ended up spreading them out when multiple shots were involved. At 4 months she "changed" for a few days, she didn't smile, was super quiet, I was FREAKED out, even our Pediatrician was a bit freaked out, but a few days later she was back to normal. So they concluded that she just felt awful, so then we spread them out to minimize the affect on her.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Ya that sounds scary to me too! Mine have had side effects like, redness at shot injection, small fever, the worst was screaming for hours on end after, also have had sleeping all day after them. its good to keep track of the effects after each one.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:58 am

Yay Alyssa!!! Grow, grow, grow! That's awesome news Smile
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down