March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long since you lost your plug??

+5
TechieMom
lisa_m
SequoiaAutumn
SarinasLilAddition
curls82
9 posters

Go down

How long since you lost your plug?? Empty How long since you lost your plug??

Post  curls82 Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 pm

So I was just wondering, for all you mommy's who've already had your little ones, do you remember how long it was from the time you lost your mucus plug to the time you went into labor??? For those of you that are still pregnant, how long has it been since you lost your plug? I can't remember how long it was before I gave birth to Sylvi but I was thinking it wasn't long But I know it's different for everyone. It seems like there've been ladies on the board that said they lost their plug a long long time ago.....So just wondering?? I'm trying to come up w/ some sort of theory as to when Miss Jorja May will be making her grand appearance Smile
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

How long since you lost your plug?? Empty Re: How long since you lost your plug??

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:13 pm

I've lost my plug twice and never went into labor..lol.

Good Luck!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

How long since you lost your plug?? Empty Re: How long since you lost your plug??

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Every Person is different.. Rachel had cramping, lost her plug and went into labor... as many other woman said they have lost their plug a couple times or peices of it over weeks and not go into labor. I think its not a total indication your going into labor right away. Miss Jorja will be here before you know it!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  curls82 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:22 pm

SequoiaAutumn wrote:Every Person is different.. Rachel had cramping, lost her plug and went into labor... as many other woman said they have lost their plug a couple times or peices of it over weeks and not go into labor. I think its not a total indication your going into labor right away. Miss Jorja will be here before you know it!

That's kinda what's happening to me today. I woke up feeling crappy...couldn't shake it. Not really contracting but feeling lots of pressure and pinching really low. Then I lost my plug all at once and w/in minutes was really really crampy. So that's just been an hour or two ago and I've been having some irregular contractions but nothing serious yet so we'll see.
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:25 pm

I hope this is it for you and Miss Jorja May is on her way!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TechieMom Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:25 pm

I lost mine in bits and pieces a couple of weeks ago. I did have ctx 15 minutes apart for about 6 hours one day, but no real progress. I wish you luck! Let us know what happens.
TechieMom
TechieMom

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:08 pm

I never lost my plug.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 pm

yeah, i agree everyone and every preg is different.... with my first I lost my mucous plug in a pretty big chunck, I think a week or 2 before I was induced!! with my 2nd, i don't think i ever lost it.... this one I've been losing some mucous - it seems everyday for weeks ,and I'm still her with the little one still cooking...I'm not really complaining, tho....I'm not ready yet.

good luck!!!!! flower
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Still haven't lost it yet.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:45 pm

I lost some of it last week (I think) and some more yesterday (with a little bit of blood). But still nothin'. I have a few weeks to wait still, I'm afraid!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:52 pm

mine hasn't budged! Sad
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down