March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOVE YOU LADIES!!

+10
armywife1203
ldw1193
o4seasmom
LGTWifey
stair70
SequoiaAutumn
SarinasLilAddition
dsdavin
obxstefany
Limedrop
14 posters

Go down

LOVE YOU LADIES!! Empty LOVE YOU LADIES!!

Post  Limedrop Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:39 pm

I was just sitting here looking at the baby pics, and i started to remember how we were all posting when we found out what we were having and getting ideas on baby names (back when it was on the babycenter.com page and then this one) and i just want to say that i really feel like i know each of you personally! Its amazing all the friendships you develop with ppl and how something like this brings ppl together! You ladies even helpped me decide how to spell my sons name (wasnt sure if i should go with Balse, Blace, or Blaise.. thanks!) and its just great! i wish (i know this is impossible) that all of us could just meet somewhere for a weekend this summer with our babies, wouldnt that be fun?? oh man if only we all had the time and the money to do that..

LOVE YOU LADIES!! I love you
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

LOVE YOU LADIES!! Empty Re: LOVE YOU LADIES!!

Post  obxstefany Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Thank you Magda. I too feel the same way! I truly cherish the friendship we have all made here and would love to meet up someday! We could all have so much fun! I think it is great that we can all share something so great with one another! I never regret leaving NBBC to come be with all of you! It has been great sharing one of the most special times in my life with all of you.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:11 am

I was at my baby shower today with my closest friends and family. It was fun but sucked being the only preggo there. The first thing I did when I got home was get on here to see how you all were doing. I don't feel fat on here! I love being surrounded by all of you knowing that we are all going through the same thing.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:50 am

Ditto! I love all of you like my family. I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:27 am

I agree! The entire time I was here in the hospital i thought of you ladies. How we couldnt get the computer to work so i couldnt update and chat while i was sane. And Rachel was in my head because i really wanted to go natural.. Thanks to her story.. i stuck to it! And my coaches of course. This all has been great for me so thank you all! Smile hugs
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 am

I have always felt the same way. I have never met any of you but would love to. It would be great to meet the ladies whom become close to my heart over these 9 months. Im glad I could get to know you all, and hope to continue to grow together.
Andrea
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:53 am

I feel the same way, I was updating Sarina while in labor more frequently than our own families who were in the waiting room!! I can't wait until all of our little ones are here and we can all begin the newborn chatter.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:15 am

I was thinking the same thing this morning as I prepare to head to the hospital! I won't be back online probably until Friday and I'm sure I'll be going through "March Mommy" withdrawal not being able to see what's going on and hear how everyone is doing. I am so thankful for all the support and friendships over the past 9 months...it's been a truly incredible experience..especially since this is my last! Thanks for the fun hormonal times!!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 am

I AGREE!!!! I feel lost if I don't get on here and make sure everyone is doing good!!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  armywife1203 Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 pm

That is sweet Magda and I have to totally agree with all of you. This experience has been made much more meaningful having shared it with all of you. I don't have many people close to me that have experienced pregnancy and all the joy, discomfort, anxiety, excitement, concern, and extreme love that goes on during the 9 months. It has been such a great comfort to have you ladies to turn to with questions that I wouldn't be able to ask anyone else. I truly cherish the time we've shared and hope we can all continue to share with one another once our LO's are here. Thank you all for being so great!
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:30 pm

oh i feel the love!!!! lol I love you lol!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:16 pm

I always say that i just don't know what i would do without you ladies, you are all the best. and like many of you i worry when you go MIA, and get so happy when babies are born, you are all like family, the perfect kind of family. my MIL was saying that it is good that i have this site b/c it would lessen the likely hood of postpartum, and anxiety b/c i have a group of ladies that are going through it with me and understand many of my concerns, and future concerns. I hope that we all stay on after the babies come, and I would also love to met up and see all of you in person, with baby of course.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  YoungMomToBe1991 Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:00 pm

SequoiaAutumn wrote:I agree! The entire time I was here in the hospital i thought of you ladies. How we couldnt get the computer to work so i couldnt update and chat while i was sane. And Rachel was in my head because i really wanted to go natural.. Thanks to her story.. i stuck to it! And my coaches of course. This all has been great for me so thank you all! Smile hugs

That makes me so happy, April!!! I love you I love you I love you

And, Magda.. I thought of that a few weeks back... all of us getting together, but I know it would be impossible!! Sad
It's nice to think of it, though. Smile

This really has been a great experience, and board buddies was such a great idea! I love you
YoungMomToBe1991
YoungMomToBe1991

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:53 pm

My DH and I are struggling with when to tell our families that I'm in labor - my family is all in town and I don't want ANY of them there until we've had time to meet him. His family is out of town, so we'll probably tell them right away. But during the conversation, I told him that we have to tell you guys (and Shannon, my board buddy) ASAP so that you all know. It's really amazing how close we've become over the past 6 months or so!

MUAH!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:11 pm

I cant believe how fast the time actually went...I remember sitting in my bed around 4 months thinking how badly I wanted to be at 7 or 8 months already and in the blink of an eye Im way past all of it and have a baby sleeping on my chest and everyone else is having babys as well....Can you imagine before we know it our children are going to be one and were going to be longing for the days where we felt them kick.
I have to say this pregnancy was alot better and I owe alot of it to you ladys...it was nice to be able to bitch and cry about everything and have someone else actually understand. Big hugs all around. I love you cheers
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down