March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think?( another name question)

+2
kboogie
CourtneyAnnelies
6 posters

Go down

What do you guys think?( another name question) Empty What do you guys think?( another name question)

Post  CourtneyAnnelies Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:30 pm

About the name Broderick Payne Ba...
We'd call him Brody for short... Our other boy name is Colt Hayes.... atleast for now... so if we have 2 boys I'm not sure that they flow together.
CourtneyAnnelies
CourtneyAnnelies

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?( another name question) Empty Re: What do you guys think?( another name question)

Post  kboogie Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:31 pm

I love it (if you notice on the list of boys names i just posted Brodie was on there)
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?( another name question) Empty Re: What do you guys think?( another name question)

Post  *~Lizbeth~* Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:05 pm

I really like the name Brody, very cute!
*~Lizbeth~*
*~Lizbeth~*

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?( another name question) Empty Love Broderick

Post  lilscmommy09 Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:44 pm

I totally just suggested this name to my husband today! I love Broderick aka Brody.. I think it is so cute! We also are considering Knox Matthew... which I totally am in love with BUT when I googled it... Angelina Jolie (who i honestly cannot say that I care for) named her baby twin Knox Leon... I feel like she ruined my perfect name Sad

Do you guys think it will be a stigma or that people will not even remember a year from now?

lilscmommy09

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:30 pm

I don't think they have to flow and I like them both. My nephews are twins and their names are Bryce and Hans. It's actually Praxton Bryce and Hans Christian but they go by Bryce and Hans.
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?( another name question) Empty I love them!

Post  GAMommy Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:20 pm

They're both so creative and unique! I especially like Broderick and I think it goes well with Cody.
GAMommy
GAMommy

http://www.thezopfs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CourtneyAnnelies Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:13 am

thank you everybody
lilscmommy- I really like Knox too, I really don't think people will remember that they named their son that for forever. So if you like it, go for it.
CourtneyAnnelies
CourtneyAnnelies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down