March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switching to homebirth

2 posters

Go down

Switching to homebirth Empty Switching to homebirth

Post  coppertopz Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:38 am

hi ... we're looking into switching from natural at hospital to a home birth. I've been having a nagging feeling that I won't get the birth experience I'm looking for at the hospital but was going to go along with it and "hope for the best." After watching "The Business of Being Born" with my husband this week, he said to me (knowing my feelings), "Do you want to have a home birth? We can really do this..." I was so excited to hear him suggest this. So we are now researching to see if I'm a good candidate for home birth, how much insurance will pay and looking for a midwife.

:-)

coppertopz

Back to top Go down

Switching to homebirth Empty Re: Switching to homebirth

Post  Karri_B Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:15 pm

That's fanatastic! We have yet to see BoBB. I'm sure it would really help DH settle a bit. I have told him how much I want a homebirth and he keeps thinking I want a UC. LOL Razz Razz Razz Razz He eases up a bit when I tell him I want a HB w/ a MW!

As of now, we're still planning on a hospital birth w/ a fantastic MW, but we'll see. It all depends on insurance right now.
Karri_B
Karri_B

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum