March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for the Week of October 26

5 posters

Go down

Questions for the Week of October 26 Empty Questions for the Week of October 26

Post  ellemagnoliasmommy Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:28 pm

Are we not doing this anymore? I thought I would start one for this week.

What do you like to do as a "treat" for yourself?

What is one of your holiday traditions?

Have you started christmas shopping yet?
ellemagnoliasmommy
ellemagnoliasmommy

Back to top Go down

Questions for the Week of October 26 Empty Re: Questions for the Week of October 26

Post  ellemagnoliasmommy Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 pm

What do you like to do as a "treat" for yourself? I like to go the Barnes and noble, browse books, and sit and drink a cup of tea, or if I have extra money to splurge get a massage, and mani.
What is one of your holiday traditions? We each get to open one present on christmas eve which is holiday pjs, and a dvd or book. Have you started christmas shopping yet? Yes, I am almost done with my DD Elle, and have got a few others. I hope to be done by Turkey Day
ellemagnoliasmommy
ellemagnoliasmommy

Back to top Go down

Questions for the Week of October 26 Empty Re: Questions for the Week of October 26

Post  SarinasLilAddition Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:09 am

What do you like to do as a "treat" for yourself? Massages are SPLENDID! I also love having pedicures done (as long as it's a clean environment). I love to look at my pretty toes when they're done .. who knows how long I'll be able to see my toes for!!

What is one of your holiday traditions? We all go to my mom's house on Christmas Eve and we get to open one present. It's ALWAYS pajamas, which we wear and wake up on Christmas morning in Very Happy

Have you started christmas shopping yet? I'm definitely a slacker this year. Usually by now I'm half done, but this year I've only gotten 3 or 4 things. I'm a BIG Black Friday shopper, and will probably do the majority of mine that day. Yes, I'm crazy - up at 2:00 am to stand in the freezing cold lines!!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  becky123 Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:31 pm

What do you like to do as a "treat" for yourself? I love starbucks (although now I stick to decaf) or a green tea smoothie! Just drinking one and hanging out at my house watching tv is the best treat in the world!

What is one of your holiday traditions? We open pj's Christmas Eve, but I also love to make a bouche de noel... its like a chocolate kind of cake shaped in a log its SO good!

Have you started christmas shopping yet? OMG I have not even started THINKING about shopping for christmas, this year its going to be different because I am sure we will be spending all of our money on items for the baby (crib, stroller etc) then items for eachother! Which is fine by me!
becky123
becky123

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:28 pm

Not sure where Lizzie has been but thanks for doing one for this week!

What do you like to do as a "treat" for yourself?
--On days when I'm off and DH is working I stay in bed as long as I can and watch tv or my FRIENDS dvds (yes I own them all I'm that sad! lol). I have one of those trays you can have in bed with you so I eat breakfast & lunch IN BED and don't feel guilty at all. I figure those days will be gone when the baby gets here so I'm enjoying it now.

What is one of your holiday traditions?
--We open ANY present we choose at midnight on Christmas Eve.

Have you started christmas shopping yet?
--No. I still can't believe that christmas is right around the corner! I'm like Sarina, I'm one of those CRAZY Black Friday Shoppers. Thats when I get most of my shopping done.
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:55 am

What do you like to do as a "treat" for yourself? Every weekend we go somewhere out to eat as thats what I like to do so I have a night off of cooking and get out with dh. We usually always go somewhere out of town just to get away for the day and evening.

What is one of your holiday traditions? make sugar cut out cookies with the kids, they look foward to this every year

Have you started christmas shopping yet? yes I have , usually Im one to say Im gonna start early and never do, but this year I have got a god start already. I am also a black friday shopper!!!! I love that every year!!!
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down