March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone?:(

3 posters

Go down

Where is everyone?:( Empty Where is everyone?:(

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:50 pm

I'm sad we dont have more activity on the Secret Sister's board here.. granted, we're busy over on the March 2009 board - but I feel like Secret Sisters has gotten lost! I still talk with my SS through email.. she's gonna be joining over here shortly, so I'm happy about that... but I wish that it was busier over here! Anyone know if the SS board on NBBC is busy busy? I lurk around NBBC sometimes, just really dont like it.. and very rarely post.

I love this new board and wish more would join us!! Very Happy
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?:( Empty Re: Where is everyone?:(

Post  jules1018 Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:37 pm

I'm actually over on NBBC more then here now. It's just more peopel posting and more fun stuff to read. The secret sister board over there isn't too busy either. We actually have our own subgoup on NBBC now, so it's just secret sisters. No million posts to look throguh to find ours. Here is the link in case anyone wants to check it out

http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a1601835/march_2009_secret_sisters

Lizzie hasn't been on in awhile so we haven't had our QOTW for a few weeks now. I hope we get back up and running soon! I miss my SS thread!
jules1018
jules1018

Back to top Go down

Post  lizzie218 Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:53 am

I have been MIA... but I promise to start QOTW next week and will have people reassigned by the end of this week! PROMISE!!
lizzie218
lizzie218

http://daysofjackslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum