March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay! I feel like I am finally ready

+5
Karen
lisa_m
o4seasmom
SequoiaAutumn
daj72705
9 posters

Go down

Yay! I feel like I am finally ready Empty Yay! I feel like I am finally ready

Post  daj72705 Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:53 pm

for my little man! I finished putting everything away and cleaning up Jake's room. His diaper bag is packed and my hospital bag is packed. I organized the kitchen cabinets today with his bottles, pacifiers, etc and washed the last bit of clothes and blankets. My DH put the car seat seat base and the stroller in the truck last night. Phew I feel like maybe I can rest a little now, NOT. I am sure I will find something that needs to be done. I bought extra stamps for the birth announcements and now I need to work on my thank you notes from the shower. See told you there is always something to do. So I would say I am for sure nesting!! So when is my little man coming!

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Yay! I feel like I am finally ready Empty Re: Yay! I feel like I am finally ready

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:00 pm

cheers I am ready for the most part too. It is a good feeling. The only thing we have to do is the car seat. And dh knows i wont stop bugging him till he gets it done. You will find something else that needs organizing! Never fails! hehe
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Yay! I feel like I am finally ready Empty Re: Yay! I feel like I am finally ready

Post  o4seasmom Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:38 pm

I love that you ladies are ready for your little people to arrive!! We leave tomorrow to head back home after being way for almost 6 weeks...then I can officially start nesting!!! Yay!! Babies, babies, babies....how long will this month actually last!!???

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Wow stacey,
I can't believe you have been gone for 6 weeks already. Where has the time gone. I know you are anxious to get home and get things ready for your prince or your princess!

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:47 pm

I love how February is the shortest month, but it seems like it's going to last FOREVER!! And then when March gets here, so many of us have to make it though that whole month too! I know when March 1 rolls around, I'll be like, "Okay...it's March...where's my baby?!?!"

Dee, I'm so glad you feel ready. I'm super jealous, but I'm hoping to get bit by that nesting bug next week. Either the nesting bug or the napping bug! Very Happy
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

It's a great feeling to be ready & waiting! You'll end up finding something else you "must" get done before he arrives, it never fails. If you truly are done with the nesting bug, send him this way because I need to get started!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Like you ladies said something else will come up I am sure. I am hoping to rest some because I won't be able to here in a few weeks. I am sending my nesting vibes your way so I can relax some.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Wahooo Dee. Sounds like you had a busy day!!! Busy yet VERY productive. I pulled a ton of stuff out of Avery's Room so the furniture can go in tomorrow - WAHOOO. And then the fun begins. I need to work on a cabinet for Avery since Olivia acts like she runs the place...need to make room for her little sister before it all goes to her head - HA.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 pm

We are ready too! We have carseats installed in our vehicles, room done, clothes washed and in the dresser, etc. I just found out today that my LO may come next week....depends on what the u/s next Tuesday shows! Today I went into serious nesting mode while at home. Doesn't it feel good to be done??
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Dee, I am so glad that you are ready!! cheers

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:26 am

yay, Dee, way to go, girl!! i wish i could relate to feeling ready, but i don't think that's gonna happen. but i'm just going to do the best i can... baby Miles will love me anyway, i hope!! I love you
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum