March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sore ribs!

3 posters

Go down

Sore ribs! Empty Sore ribs!

Post  becky123 Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Ug I dont know what Ryder was doing last night but when I woke up I could feel him on the left side like right over my ribs, so I pushed him down. Well this morning I woke up and my ribs are SO sore! UG his little butt is getting heavy lol. Oh and not to mention I walked by the mirror this morning and saw my butt as I was walking by.. cottage cheese! LOL This pregnancy is taking a toll on my body for sure!
becky123
becky123

Back to top Go down

Sore ribs! Empty Re: Sore ribs!

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:41 pm

I'm right there with you! As I said in another post, Aniras thinks my ribs are monkey bars on the jungle gym of my insides. She's either swinging on them with her hands or hangs off them with her tootsies... Ohhh lordy... some days I wake up and it feels like I just got hit by a train!!

Oh and as for the cottage cheese thing - put the full length mirrors up.. it's what's saved me.. hahaha.

Hang in there!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Yeah I have resorted to JUST the face mirror so I can at least apply makeup and not look like a clown...however some days that is even a chore - LOL.

As for the ribs. My DD was camped out in my ribs for a good week, it was awful. This one has her moments but nothing like Olivia, I thought I was going to have to do something drastic to get her out of there, it was awful, but she finally moved...Phew.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down