March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a trampoline

+4
o4seasmom
LGTWifey
JenniVange
mini*van*mama
8 posters

Go down

I am a trampoline Empty I am a trampoline

Post  mini*van*mama Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:52 am

So as I am driving Jared to school my child thinks it would be fun to bounce and flip non-stop. I mean it was hurting to even sit there. He would flip and push out, then just bounce up and down. My stomach was moving all over the place. bounce

Now he is resting, but I am getting the elbow ot foot poking me time to time.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

I am a trampoline Empty Re: I am a trampoline

Post  JenniVange Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Jamie--I feel your pain! Matthew was just doing the jitterbug on my bladder and then I'd get a poke under a rib. Good times!!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Avery is a MESS. She can't even sit still for my OB to check her heart, she just kicks or headbutts or butt butts the doppler. Her head/butt (not sure which one at this point) pokes out all the time, my stomach contorts and changes shape as she moves, its nuts! She moves so much more than Olivia did. When I lay down sometimes I feel like she is in my upper thigh, but really its around my hips, its just the way my stomach is flopping around Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:06 pm

I can totally relate!! I started worrying thinking if my LO was having seizures or something in-utero because of the amount of dancing he/she was doing! I'm trying to enjoy it though, the head/butt sticking out of my side is funny. I have a nerve that LO keeps kicking, and the other day I literally had to poke at his/her foot to get it off that nerve! Crazy kids already!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Hee hee. My DH thought I was exaggerating about how much our little guy moves, until he had his hands on my tummy for hours last night. He NEVER stopped moving, and even my DH was like, "Whoa! How do you handle that ALL day?" I was like, "I TOLD you!" Very Happy

It's so fun, isn't it? It makes me feel relaxed about his health and progress to feel him all the time.
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:54 pm

After Olivia was born I missed feeling her move so much, I am not sure I will feel the same after Avery is out in the world, that girl won't give me a break Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Mine loves to move around. The other day when I was with a patient, they could see her moving through my shirt. The lady was laughing and said to me "I bet you will be happy when that is over..". She loves to kick DH too.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:45 am

Im getting the daily reminders that I have a cervix and a head or tiny foot hurt alot more then a penis when they hit it! He loves to flick me alot to and every night like clock work when I lay down to sleep he spazes out and gets all of his wiggles out for about 5 minutes. Atleast I know hes mobile. Rolling Eyes
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:28 am

I'm right there with you ladies! My cervix is either a punching bag or a trampoline.. and I swear she thinks my ribs are monkey bars on the giant jungle gym of my insides..

Also, when I am leaning up against anything.. the sink while doing dishes, my desk while at work, SO's back when I'm sleeping... Aniras HATES it.. she kicks SO hard at the hard object. She kicks remotes off my belly, and kicks the sink/desk so hard you can actually hear a little pop. Lets hope she doesn't hurt herself in there!! LoL

I swear she's trying to escape..lol.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum