March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel weird

+3
mini*van*mama
armywife1203
JenniVange
7 posters

Go down

I feel weird Empty I feel weird

Post  JenniVange Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Ok I don't know how else to describe it. I just feel "off" today. Like sort of tired and listless. It could just be normal pregnancy but now to top it off, my lower back is a bit achey and it feels as if Matthew is trying to break out of my belly button.

Oh and I can't get the lyrics to Eleanor Rigby out of my head.

Should I just wait and see or call the doctor? I feel like one of the twits getting hollered at on NBBC. Sigh. Rolling Eyes
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

I feel weird Empty Re: I feel weird

Post  armywife1203 Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:37 pm

I have a had a few days like that, I'm thinking it's just normal pregnancy stuff. Our bodies are going through so much right now that sometimes we are just off a bit. If you can, try to take it easy today, rest alot, drink a lot of water and maybe even take a warm bath. If you're still feeling strange then it never hurts to call the doctor. I figure it's better to be safe and that is what they are there for, to calm our nerves no matter what. I hope you start feeling better, I hate when I just feel funky!
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:54 pm

I always get a strange feeling like something is not right at least every 2 weeks. I had it last night. I was having bad stomach pains every couple minutes and lower back pain. Plus a major headache. I thought for sure I was going to be heading to L&D. So I took some tylenol and went to bed and woke up 12 hours later to my alarm. My stomach still feels a little off, but no pains.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Thanks ladies...it's just a weird feeling... no real pain involved, just the crampy lower back. No contractions that I can tell and he's moving and kicking quite a bit. I think I'm just so tired my body is fighting me...I got used to my naps every day during the holidays.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 pm

I think (if I am remembering correctly) that this is how it is towards the end. I also remember the last month being torture!!!! It can't hurt to call the doctor and let them know what is going on. Maybe you need to take it easy.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  becky123 Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Jenni,
I feel the exact same way. Just off. Not right. I dont have pain in my back or anything I just dont feel right. I had my Dr appt this morning and everything is perfect but he told me that if I can start working 4-6 hour days it would be better. I dont know if you work or not, Im working full time right now and I have not wanted to go part time because I really want the money, but I am begining to think that in about a month I am going to go part time! Just a suggestion! I hope you feel better!
becky123
becky123

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Becky--I do work full time, but I sit at my desk most of the day. I wish I could go part time but as the main bread winner as well as the one who holds the health insurance, I need to stay full time till I give birth or am put out on doctors orders. My only option would be to work 4-10 hour days. I'm not sure I could handle that just for an extra day off.

I do need to talk to my boss though and let her know that I can't be running around as much anymore. I just can't do it.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:19 pm

This must be normal. I have also been feeling off the last couple days. I feel overly big and achy. Also have been having a ton of contractions. Typically the last 6 weeks are hard for me.. i guess its kicking in a little sooner this time.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:56 pm

I have felt horrible the last few weeks. Today I woke up with no back pain and I feel really good. Ok, I have to say that this feeling could end at any time. If I only get a few more minutes, an hour or a day of feeling good I will take it!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Yeah I have felt so bad complaining at home because when I was pregnant with my DD I never got to this point, I felt great even on the day I delivered her, but I am so uncomfortable. My back is KILLING me today. Today its my upper back though, usually its the lower back.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:06 pm

I said something last night and hubs said "yeah I know, your hips hurt" and I looked at him and asked if I was complaining too much...I got the eye roll. I guess I don't realize that I'm even complaining. not good
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  becky123 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah i have to work too, and I dont want to bitch but DH is pissing me off. Here I am 7 months pregnant working my ass off. He knows how damn hard it is and now he just texted me and said he was taking the rest of the day off to go riding WTF? Does he not know we have bills to pay and stuff to buy. UG i am annoyed! I wish I could take the day off and have time to myself but I cant. ANNOYED!
becky123
becky123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down