March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had sex last night...........

4 posters

Go down

I had sex last night........... Empty I had sex last night...........

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 am

and it sucked. Sad

So after New Years Eve non-sex, it took me a couple days to get back in the mood. So last night I said tonight is the night. I got my heating pad out and put it on my back for a while (it had been hurting all yesterday). Go to the bedroom and dh offers me a back rub because he knew how my back had been. I said yeah and took off my shirt. Well with in 5 minutes were going at it, and I just felt as if I was not there. Like in another world.

-I was thinking about income taxes which took me to...
-Thinking about the bunk beds we need to buy which took me to...
-Getting the baby bed and changing table from sil
-Then getting bedding and everything else

Then my boob started hurting so bad that when dh touched I cried out in pain. Well he thought I was crying out for anotehr reason and just kept on going, which was fine because I knew he was almost done. I was just thinking to myself get this over with and you have the rest of the week done with.

Well then dh goes I have missed this time with you. I was thinking WTF, out of all times he says something like this when I am hurting and crying in pain. Now I do feel bad since it has been like 2 weeks and he had blue balls after New Years Eve.

So about 1 minute later he is done and wants to cuddle. I felt so bad I jumped out of bed ran to the bathroom and to the hot shower and let my boob feel better. Well it did because as soon the water hit my boob I had milk fly. It was pretty funny. So dh comes and asked if I am ok I say yes and then asked if I was done. I was not, but I did fake it for sake and told him I did.

So that was my horrible night of sex.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

I had sex last night........... Empty Re: I had sex last night...........

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:44 am

I hate to say it but I am LMAO. I feel like I do the exact same thing. My mind wonders so badly some times. My husband asked me the other day what I think about when we have sex and I actually told him. I thought he was going to die of shock. He couldn't believe some of the things I think about when we are having sex. Here are some examples.....

I need to finish the laundry.
I wonder what happened on Desperate Housewives or Brothers and Sisters.
How good it would be to have some pecan pie right now.
Did the dogs get left in the back yard.....is it to cold out there for them.

Well there are many more but I will probably embarrass myself if I continue. Regardless just remember that you are not alone in these things
Very Happy
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:59 am

Yeah now I think it is funny, but last night not so much.

I have my heating pad right next to me incase I need to wam my boob...LOL
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:04 pm

I use my heating pad pretty much every night for my back but my boob was hurting really bad yesterday. Not much is comming out of mine at all. I hope it's not a bad sign. I am really stuck on breastfeeding for the first year and I am worried that I will have problems like I did with my first.
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 pm

I would not worry about it. If your boobs are hurting that means it's coming in. I think mine is a little early because this number 4.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  becky123 Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:15 pm

LMOA that was a great story! Thank you for that! FYI my boobs were leaking at 5 months! Its just something I finally had to get use to. And damn sometimes it burns so bad! Anyways, thanks for the laugh on this Monday!
becky123
becky123

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:07 pm

I am laughing at work and three people have asked me what I am laughing at, I can't seem to hide how funny this is...on another note, I haven't had any leakage, and didn't with my DD either, I am guessing that contributed to not having much milk either...
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down