March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I have been MIA

+21
armywife1203
EveD2009
alnaday
ldw1193
stair70
MillerWifey
Blessed with baby #2
o4seasmom
dominicsmamma
Karen
lisa_m
obxstefany
aquaopal
dsdavin
SequoiaAutumn
daj72705
JeniDwy
SarinasLilAddition
LGTWifey
JenniVange
kboogie
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sorry I have been MIA Empty Sorry I have been MIA

Post  kboogie Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:27 am

Hey Girls-
I feel weird asking for this- because i am not really religious...but I could use some prayer. I went to my husband's family for christmas in upstate NY and I got really sick throwing up and started having contractions 2 minutes apart. I didnt really know they were contractions because they didnt hurt at all. I spent a couple of days at the hosptial- and on Sunday they let me come home to Boston. I saw my own doctor here Monday- and she seemed to think it was just from the dehydradation. This morning early..I started feeling the contractions again. I am currently packing a bag incase I need to go back to the hospital- but I really want to keep this baby baking a little longer.
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Sorry I have been MIA Empty Re: Sorry I have been MIA

Post  JenniVange Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:34 am

Absolutely! Sending prayers for you and your bean now. I hope you'll be ok and they can stop the contractions again. Good luck!!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 am

Prayers, lots and lots of prayers coming your way.

I am hoping it was just the stress of the holidays and the travel and that this little one was just giving you a hint to slow down...
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 am

Sending lots of thoughts & prayers your way. Hang in there!!! Keep us posted.

GOOD LUCK!! Stay in there lil Baking Bean!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 pm

All the thoughts I can muster. Please keep us updated!!!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 pm

Sending lots of love and hugs and prayers your way. I am sure the traveling and Christmas excitement was just to much for you. Time to relax and not do anything.
Keep us posted and let us know if we can do anything to help.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:48 pm

Awee Kboogie.. I hope things are okay with you and bean. I had realized last night you hadnt posted in a while and wondered if everything was okay. I will most certainly be praying for you and your little girl. Please keep us posted. If you need anything or want to keep us posted and cant get to a computer call me 978-249-6839.

Take care
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:16 pm

Are you on bed rest? Please stay quiet and relax. Everything else can wait. Let us know how you are.

Shannon
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaopal Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:22 pm

Kboogie,
We all missed you! Surprised
I will keep you and your little one in my thoughts. Please keep us posted. I am so sorry yopu had to go through that ordeal during the holidays! Everyone has been sick lately.

I hope you are feeling better and continue to improve and your LO sticks. Like a Star @ heaven
aquaopal
aquaopal

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:24 pm

Take it easy and relax. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your LO. Keep her baking as long as possible. Take care of yourself and LO. If you need anything let us know.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:49 pm

Yikes! I figured everyone was out of town for the holidays, not that everyone has been sick or having hospital visits! Take care of yourself and let us know if we can send anything your way to make bedrest or a hospital stay more bearable.
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:27 pm

Please take it easy and drink lots of fluids. I hope the dr was right that it was probably just dehydration. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:43 pm

This is what I have been going through and my DR has put me on modified bedrest... did your DR mention this?? Either way, try as hard as you can to not stress out because that will just make things worse. If laying on the couch prop your legs and feet up with pillows and or the armrest, and if in bed be sure to use a pillow between your legs and if you can't sleep on your side then sit a little elevated and prop up your legs and feet. These are only a couple of things that my DR told me to do along with the list of lots of others... Please let me know if you would like more info... I have been following this list since I was 3 months pregnant.

I will definately keep you in my prayers. Please keep us all posted and try as hard as you can to relax and take it easy... NO STRESSING!
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 pm

I was also wondering where you had been, I'm so sorry to hear your holidays were so stressful! Definitely sending prayers your way, I've started a list of those who have asked so I won't forget anyone!!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:25 pm

Wow I am sorry you are going through this. I will keep you in my prayers. Keep us updated. I think I am having contractions but I don't know if they are real or fake. I get them everyday. My concern is that with my daughter I went into labor with out knowing it and was 3 1/2 cm at 33 weeks. I am almost that right now so it scares me. I just don't know how to tell the difference between the real one's and braxton hicks.
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Yep...lots of prayers coming your way. Take it easy and I'm sure everything will be ok.
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:58 pm

How are you doing, Kboogie?
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:02 am

I too was wondering how you are doing? Hope all is well with you. Keep us posted.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:04 am

I get nervous when we don't hear from the regulars! I guess there is a possibility that anyone could go into labor at any time!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:26 am

Definatley be sending thoughts and prayers your way. Please take it easy and just rest as much as you can. Also please keep us updated.
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 am

It's funny that you say that because I told my SH/DH today that when I go into labor... I'll have to get on the computer first and let my friends know. He started laughing and said " These girls will know before I do"... "I am starting to believe that they know more about what is going on with you then I do sometimes" Well I wanted to say " Yes they do because they LISTEN/read what I have to say and you don't give a flying FLIP!! But I didn't!!!!! Anyhow, I will be getting online and telling you ladies as I am calling/waking him up. LOL!!!

He is on my shit list again... YES.. it's about the HOE BAG AGAIN!!!! She started texting him last night and I got pissed BUT I didn't say anything till tonight, and he didn't even know that I KNEW. WELL.... He didn't have alot to say and wouldn't really look at me. He KNEW he had FUCKED up!!! I asked if I needed go to the courthouse tomorrow, and get the papers for him to sign. YES I am the BITCH... AND I am sick of them two talking. By the way, he didn't answer me... and he went to bed and left me a little note on my pillow that said " Lacie, I love you and I know that I messed up! I don't want you to leave, but I will understand. Sarah and I are JUST friends and I don't understand why you have a problem with us talking, but I will work on it. Love, the asshole you are married to.
ANYHOW, I don't think he is going to work on anything, but a different way to talk to the hoe bag!!!!! Here I am having his 3rd kids and been together for over 5 years, but this little whore means SO DAMN much that he won't stop talking to him. When i get done on here, I plan on writing him a letter. I am sure it will mean NOTHING but at least I will get to say/write what I want and he won't be cutting me off to say what he wants to say!!! Sorry, I had to that off my chest.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Hey Girls- I have still be feeling the contractions...and I have been trying to take it easy...but today I went back to the doctor to take my GD tests...I guess I am joining Karen's club. I just have to read through that whole thread again. I cried- because I feel like nothing is going right for me right now. The baby is healthy- so that is good...but she is seriously kicking my butt.
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:39 pm

so sorry to hear that you LO is giving you such trouble but happy to hear that she is healthy. I'm hoping for the best for you.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Thank goodness you are ok! We were really worried. I was supposed to go take my GD test today. My back hurts so bad I will have to wait until next week. I am happy we are having healthy babies, but it definitely takes a toll on our bodies! I am sorry you have GD.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:53 pm

I am sorry you have GD, come on over and join our posting. I have been dealing with the GD for a few weeks now. It is overwhelming but it will get better. Karen has been a wonderful help for me. I just keep telling myself I only have 9 weeks to go and that its temporary. Of course its for my little man and keeping him healthy!

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum