March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your ideas for snappy comebacks for rude comments, please!!

5 posters

Go down

Post your ideas for snappy comebacks for rude comments, please!! Empty Post your ideas for snappy comebacks for rude comments, please!!

Post  GSDmommy Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am

OK, ladies, need your help please... we are all going to be faced with rude, thoughtless comments on occasion over the next three months. I am waiting for the first one, and want to be prepared with a response!

Please add your thoughts so we can all help each other out, and not feel like smiling and taking it is the only option we have!!

For example...

Comment: You sure you're not having twins?
Comeback: You sure you're not the rudest person on the planet?

Comment: You're HUGE!
Comeback: I know, I LOVE being pregnant!

Comment: I can't believe you're not due for another X months/weeks!
Comeback: I can't believe how rude you are!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post your ideas for snappy comebacks for rude comments, please!! Empty Re: Post your ideas for snappy comebacks for rude comments, please!!

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 am

The best one I've ever used was as follows:

Guy: Wow, you're looking REALLY big there.. *Points to my belly*
Me: Wow, you're looking REALLY small there.. *Points to his crotch*

He was completely speechless, turned about 30 shades of red, muttered "Sorry" and walked away, head down "little tail" between his legs.

I got satisfaction from that for a month!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post your ideas for snappy comebacks for rude comments, please!! Empty Re: Post your ideas for snappy comebacks for rude comments, please!!

Post  YoungMomToBe1991 Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:24 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
YoungMomToBe1991
YoungMomToBe1991

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Sarina, that is too funny!! I wish I could think quickly enough to come up with a snappy comeback.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 pm

Well now this one you can't do to alot of people, but if dh says anything use it him. Very Happy

DH: Wow those overall are getting pretty tight. Running out room???
ME: No I still have room, thank you!
DH: Are you sure?
DH: Hmmm I can't fit my hands down your pants. Are your's getting pretty tight? Running out of room?

Now I will say that yes they are getting tight. tongue Shit I have wore them for 3 out 4 babies. What the hell does he except. I never did let him know they are getting tight, nor will I. Razz
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum