March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday, DH

4 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday, DH Empty Happy Birthday, DH

Post  GSDmommy Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:23 am

this year's gift: his very own Chicco KeyFit 30 infant car seat base!!!!! and some Iowa State baby stuff...

welcome to fatherhood, sweetheart!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, DH Empty Re: Happy Birthday, DH

Post  crystal82578 Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:33 am

Happy B-day father to be....
crystal82578
crystal82578

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:14 am

Happy Birthday to the Papa to Be!!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:56 am

Peanut gave DH the best, most memorable present ever last night...

I have not been feeling flutters or movement at all, and it's definitely been making me impatient. For the last week+, though, I have been getting weird pains in the evenings when I'm sitting still. I have been suspecting that the pains are Peanut pushing and stretching around down there...

Last night, we went to bed, and I was propped up reading a magazine. The pains were strong, and I was rubbing my tummy. All of a sudden, I feel this soccer kick from the outside under my hand. It was crazy!! Surprised Then DH was rubbing my tummy, and Peanut gave him a swift kick, too! He/she simmered down after that, but I was and am just so happy to finally have a recognizable feeling from the little one, and how cool that DH got to feel it, too, on his birthday.

Awwwwwwww... cheers cheers cheers
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:20 am

That is soooo cool!! What a great gift. Such a coincidence is the same thing with me and dh lastnight. I was laying in bed and told him that she's got stronger movements now and he laid his hand on my belly and a few minutes later he feels her. He was soooo happy. That is always one of the best things is to have dh feel baby and get a closer sense of babe. Im so happy for you and dh. Thats awesome!! cheers cheers
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down