March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving a gift to your dr

3 posters

Go down

Giving a gift to your dr Empty Giving a gift to your dr

Post  stair70 Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:47 am

I have went to the same ob gyn with my last 3 pg and have always appreciated him. He will be retireing in April, so I wanted to get something after the birth of this baby. Is it appropriate and what would be some ideas?
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Giving a gift to your dr Empty I'd say yes

Post  mtmissy Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:30 am

Start asking nurses now what his interests are. They can probably keep your secret as they might be planning something as well!

Maybe a pic frame that has enough places to do a ~ you got me from here (non preggo ever) to here (holding first) to here (2nd) and so on to end in a family pic to show him what he helped create.

I think it must be the hormones b/c all I can think of is corney stuff!!

GL and I'm sorry he's retiring on you! Its awefully sweet to want to do something for him!

Jen

mtmissy

Back to top Go down

Giving a gift to your dr Empty Re: Giving a gift to your dr

Post  Jillian21180 Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:32 am

hmmm... that's actually a nice idea! Maybe like an engraved glass mug?? or if he golfs, a gift certificate, hmmm, I'll have to think about this, cause I love my doc too. He's not retiring, but still.

I hope he actually delivers this baby, tho, I will be so upset if he doesn't!!! They're 3 other docs, in his practice. he's the main one and he's been my doc for 8-9 yrs. 2 are brand new, and I haven't met yet, and one -- let's just say I don't like her. We had words when I was pregnant with ds#2.

good luck thinking of something, I'll let u know what I come up with!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Giving a gift to your dr Empty Re: Giving a gift to your dr

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down