March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Grey's Anatomy!!!! Empty Grey's Anatomy!!!!

Post  umami Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:44 pm

There was a thread on obbc way back when, and since the season premiere is tonight I thought I'd start one over here!

I am so freaking excited!

Anyone else?
umami
umami

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy!!!! Empty Grey's Anatomy!!!!

Post  GAMommy Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Yipee!!!! I can't wait!!!! bounce
GAMommy
GAMommy

http://www.thezopfs.com

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy!!!! Empty Re: Grey's Anatomy!!!!

Post  LuckyxTwo Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:20 pm

I CANT WAIT... sorry to shout.

I also like Ugly Betty, she is funny.

LuckyxTwo

Back to top Go down

Post  umami Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 pm

I don't think I've ever watched Ugly Betty, but I am also Super duper excited for the Office to be back on! I feel like it's my birthday!
umami
umami

Back to top Go down

Post  GAMommy Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:22 am

So what did you guys think about last night's premiere? I loved the whole "knight in shining armor" thing with Christina, but otherwise, I thought it was a little blah. I was kind of disappointed (don't shoot me!)
GAMommy
GAMommy

http://www.thezopfs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckyxTwo Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:00 am

It was ok. I'm a bit tired of Meredith whining, she needs to get over herself. so annoying!

I did like the Christinia story line too. That was cute. The rest was a little blah for me too and next weeks preview looked like a preview for ER. I hope this season doesnt suck.

LuckyxTwo

Back to top Go down

Post  conaid Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:46 am

The knight in shining armor seemed over the top to me, the guy just was WAY over the top! lol. But since it looks like he may be a new man for Christina I didn't let it annoy me too much, I can see her with a guy like that!

Meredith was too whiny IMO also. I thought it was good, but not even close to as good as the previews showed! I mean, couldn't they have not made the Rose being pregnant thing a joke? That was pretty funny, but it would have added some good drama also! Ahhh, I am a happy woman now, Grey's is back on and Private Practice is on in less than a week!

conaid

Back to top Go down

Post  jules1018 Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:49 am

I LOVE GREYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! All in all I thought the premier was ok. DEFINITELY not as good as the preview made it look. Love Christina, she is my favorite and glad she finally gets some action again! she needs it!!! It was definitely better than last years premier, but I agree, they could have had Rose really be pregnant. that would have been a good twist. Just seems like every year I get a little disappointed....because NO season will EVER live up to season 2!!!!!!!!! Laughing that was the best EVER!!!! lol
jules1018
jules1018

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down