March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Report from my cousin's accident

3 posters

Go down

Police Report from my cousin's accident Empty Police Report from my cousin's accident

Post  mini*van*mama Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 am

So yesterday the police report came in from my cousin's accident. We are all pretty much in shock, because this answered so many questions that were going around in all of our heads.

So we all thought he had to be drunk. Nope. He had no level of drugs or alchol in his system.

So we all knew he was thrown out of the sunroof, but really did not know how. The road he was on was under construction. It had pot holes and lose gravel all over it. I guess he was just going to fast and with that combo it took the car up in the air. It flipped in the air a couple times which is when he flew out of the sun roof. What we did not know was the the car landed on top of him, which is what gave him all his problems. If that car would have not landed on him I am sure he would have been messed up, but not gone.

So I have mixed feelings about this whole thing. When I thought he was drunk it just made so much mose sense to me. Now knowing that he was not impaired is just making it so much harder to get through.

His son Nick says he is not living with his mom. I guess ever since the funeral he has been with his Uncle Wayne that told him what happened. So I am sure that will turn into a feud soon. My aunt and Nick are coming up here in about 2 weeks. So I am looking forward to that.

Ok thanks for letting me vent and share with you ladies. I have been such a bummed up out March mama the last couple weeks. I just feel like everything I post is just a pity party for me. I have been so horrible about posting on threads and I feel so bad. Once I get through this Saturday and NOTHING happenes I think I will be on road to recovery.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Police Report from my cousin's accident Empty Re: Police Report from my cousin's accident

Post  stair70 Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Jamie- vent all you need to, thats why were all here, for support. I do hope things can look up for you. Soon Brayden will be here and things will all come together for you. How have you been feeling ? Any signs of labor coming on? please take care and we are all here for you.
Andrea
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Police Report from my cousin's accident Empty Re: Police Report from my cousin's accident

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Jamie vent away! I am glad your family finally got some answers.

Take care
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum