March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slight cramping.. contractions or not?

+3
LGTWifey
Karen
Limedrop
7 posters

Go down

slight cramping.. contractions or not? Empty slight cramping.. contractions or not?

Post  Limedrop Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Ok so i havent had any braxton hicks or anything, maybe one day a coupld of weeks ago i felt my stomach get a lil tight a few times bute ven then im not sure if that was a contraction of blaise just pushing againts my stomach.. So today ive been having some cramping BUT its not like period cramps and its not in my stomach, its in my hooo-haaa lol.. Its so weird like lil pinching, kinda feels like the pinching u feel when u have a urinary track infection but i dont have one.. Its been on and off, esp when i walk.. Is that just the baby pressing on my bladder or is that a contraction?? im confused lol Question Suspect
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

slight cramping.. contractions or not? Empty Re: slight cramping.. contractions or not?

Post  Karen Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:43 pm

It sounds like what I like to call head grinding. I've always gotten that at the end of each pg as the baby gets lower and into position. It gets uncomfortable, lots of pressure, and then the pinching. I had a lot of that going on this week, but at today's ob appt she told me I haven't changed at all since last week's appt. Hopefully Blaise is working you out harder than my baby is doing to me and you're experiencing some changes.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

slight cramping.. contractions or not? Empty Re: slight cramping.. contractions or not?

Post  LGTWifey Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:51 pm

I am clearly not an expert, but I had a similiar feeling in my last week, but I did have a UTI starting...so you might want to mention it to your OB when you see him/her.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 pm

I had alot of pressure and weird pain down there right before Alyssa came. When is your next appt. to see your doctor?? Hopefully your cervix is doing something...maybe? If you are concerned and your doctor appt. is not soon, you may want to just check it out! My opinion..
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:33 pm

I woke up with the same sharp pinching feeling this morning. I feel like if my water could break at any minute. It probably won't but it sure feels like it! I think that it is the head just pressing down on the cervix.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:36 pm

dsdavin wrote:I woke up with the same sharp pinching feeling this morning. I feel like if my water could break at any minute. It probably won't but it sure feels like it! I think that it is the head just pressing down on the cervix.

yeah thats what it feels like, like a weird sharp pinching... i have a dr app tomorrow so i will ask him.. Gosh i would be soooo happy if this baby came this weekend Very Happy
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Yes, that would be nice! I am having my baby on Sunday, but Saturday would be more convenient for all of my family and friends that are coming from out of town. Plus, I keep thinking that I could not possibly last another day!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:05 pm

I've been feeling that for a week or two now. I figured it was the cervix opening and according to my appt Monday, it is! I'm hoping the full moon tonight will get some of us going!!!!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 pm

JeniDwy wrote:I'm hoping the full moon tonight will get some of us going!!!!

I am hoping the same thing. I noticed it was going to be a full moon.. and I also feel like my water could break at any point!! I haven't had GOOD sleep in 3 nights AT LEAST (had company the past two) and I am FULL of energy so either I am nesting like crazy or I will sleep like a ROCK tonight!!! Maybe both.... maybe I'll get some GOOD sleep and go into labor EARLY tomorrow!!! Crossing my fingers!!!!

Lacie bounce
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:06 pm

ldw1193 wrote:
JeniDwy wrote:I'm hoping the full moon tonight will get some of us going!!!!

I am hoping the same thing. I noticed it was going to be a full moon.. and I also feel like my water could break at any point!! I haven't had GOOD sleep in 3 nights AT LEAST (had company the past two) and I am FULL of energy so either I am nesting like crazy or I will sleep like a ROCK tonight!!! Maybe both.... maybe I'll get some GOOD sleep and go into labor EARLY tomorrow!!! Crossing my fingers!!!!

Lacie bounce

oh man that would be great!!! im planning on dtd tonight since we havent in a couple of weeks now so maybe that will help?? i was going to go walking at the park with my mom and my dog this monring but that pinching was so bad it made it hard to walk and i was just not in the mood..
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down