March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no money honey!!

3 posters

Go down

no money honey!! Empty no money honey!!

Post  Limedrop Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:47 am

Ok so i just checked our checking account and we have 450.00 in there.. No It will be over 1,000 by tonight when my paycheck clears but then my husbands 400.00 car payment is going on on friday so there goes that.. UHH IM SO STRESSED ABOUT MONEY!! Dh keeps telling me not to worry and that we will be ok, we'll just have to be paycheck to paycheck while im not working but as long as everything is getting paid for it doesnt matter.. I mean technically thats true, as long as our rent and car payments get paid while im on maternity leave we will be just fine but I just HATE not having any money in savings.It makes me panic and its makes me feel unsafe. Our goal was to have at least 2,000 saved up by the time blaise was born so we wouldnt have to stress about every single little penny we spend while im not working for 2 months. But Because we had H&R block to pay 200.00, car taxes, 120.00, my dr bills 120.00, and a couple other odds and end we have 450.00 as of right now.. Thank goodness the rent has been paid for this month and i get paid tonight but all ikeep thinking about is OMG HOW ARE WE GONNA PAY FOR ANYTHING IN MAY WHEN MY LAST PAYCHECK WILL BE IN APRIL???? ahhhh I HATE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pale silent
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

no money honey!! Empty Re: no money honey!!

Post  mini*van*mama Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 pm

If I had $450 in my checking account I would be doing a happy dance cheers . We have maybe right at $100. DH gets paid on Friday and that won't be that much since he was off work 2 days last week for my grandpa's funeral. Hoping his check is at least $1,100. We only have 1 bill due which is $225 and then baby pictures and some grocery shopping. If this kid would ever come out we would not have to worry to much about food since people usually bring stuff over. However I will be going Aldi this week to save some money.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:21 pm

mini*van*mama wrote:If I had $450 in my checking account I would be doing a happy dance cheers . We have maybe right at $100. DH gets paid on Friday and that won't be that much since he was off work 2 days last week for my grandpa's funeral. Hoping his check is at least $1,100. We only have 1 bill due which is $225 and then baby pictures and some grocery shopping. If this kid would ever come out we would not have to worry to much about food since people usually bring stuff over. However I will be going Aldi this week to save some money.

Thank you, im glad im not alone and someone else knows how i feel.. Uhh i just wish 5,000 would appear out of thin air, it would make my life soooo much easier right now.. i could pay a couple of credit cards off, the rent for 2 months, and the utilities and we wouldnt have to worry about anything until i go back to work full time in june.. Crying or Very sad OH AND I DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE A Kroger where u are or not but they are having some great deals on their meat and fruit this week!! DH and i are gonna make a list and go grocery shopping this friday.. grapes are .99/lb, a pag of apples for 2.00, cantalope is 1.00, ground chuck is 1.99/lb, drum sticks are .99/lb too.. also pasta sauce is 1.79.. u can look up their flyer on kroger.com
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Kroger is my friend when there stuff is on sale. If it is not on sale I don't touch it.

The bad thing is we blew all of our refund in like a week. Granted what we bought we needed besides the Wii and the DS for Jared. Then another $900 on my van payments. We some how got a month behind by there records but not ours. Not sure where but I will find out, because we should be month ahead. Money just goes so fast in our house.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:36 pm

mini*van*mama wrote:Kroger is my friend when there stuff is on sale. If it is not on sale I don't touch it.

The bad thing is we blew all of our refund in like a week. Granted what we bought we needed besides the Wii and the DS for Jared. Then another $900 on my van payments. We some how got a month behind by there records but not ours. Not sure where but I will find out, because we should be month ahead. Money just goes so fast in our house.

well at least u got a refund, we owe 661.00!!! thats another thing im stressing out over.. i need to call and see if we can make payments or something like that cause there is just no way in hell we can come up with 661.00 by april!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:36 pm

I am sorry you are stressed...you are not alone, a good percentage of American's are in the same boat these days...The good news is, while I am home on Maternity Leave we tend to spend less, we don't eat out (because its impossible to take two little ones out and eat in peace), I don't drive much, if at all, so our gas bill goes down, it just seems like we save money. I have no desire to shop for clothes for me, since I am still resembling a jello ball.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down