March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very crazy weekend... **UPDATE 3/10/09**

+4
alnaday
dsdavin
lisa_m
dominicsmamma
8 posters

Go down

Very crazy weekend...  **UPDATE 3/10/09** Empty Very crazy weekend... **UPDATE 3/10/09**

Post  dominicsmamma Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:07 pm

So, it started off on Friday I was having some contractions (AGAIN) but nothing too serious so I went to bed and woke up to contractions just a little closer together (15 mins. apart) but still nothing to be watching or keeping track of. So, all day Saturday I kept myselft very busy doing anything and everything I could to get these contractions to progress. I went to Home Depot with DH and DS and started having contractions every 4-5 minutes so I decided when I got home that I would go for a few walks, so I did. When I was done I sat down and was timing them... they were every 2-3 minutes. I know this sounds crazy but I ended up taking a shower and then went to the hospital but now these contractions have been consistent since 5:45 and it is now 10:45. Guess what happens... I stay overnight so they can give me two shots and two pills to stop the contractions plus a shot for a muscle relaxer... WHY??? My cervix is bleeding and thinning now but not a lot so my DR said when he sees a significant change than he will go ahead and deliver. They are still going off the first u/s that said my due date was 4-6 well shit, I know when I got pregnant... we were trying. So, they sent me home and I had an u/s appt and an NST appt this morning.

So, now we are at Monday... oh yes I went shopping and was out and about all day on Sunday cause we all know I am done with this pregnancy!! I am still bleeding but it is mixed with goopie stuff and the doc said that is good... So, I had my u/s first and the tech said she is so surprised because Makenzie's head is extremely low (most women would be dialated) and the u/s shows 37.5 to 38.3 weeks, which is right in my eyes. She is weighing in at 6 lbs. 14 oz. but is so cramped up (head down, back or spine to the right, butt right under ribs along with her legs and everything)... poor thing. I am supposed to have an u/s every Monday but the tech said she doesn't think she will be seeing me next week. Thank God because this little girl is hurting my crotch... all I want to do is keep walking to keep the contractions coming. So next I went for the NST and guess what my contractions are every 3 minutes... I just wish I would dialate but God didn't make my body right... LOL so, I just have to wait it out.

Do any of you have any suggestions??? Did any of you or are any of you having a scheduled c-sec do to prior complications?? I am loosing my mind and very uncomfortable... please help!

Last edited by dominicsmamma on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Very crazy weekend...  **UPDATE 3/10/09** Empty Re: Very crazy weekend... **UPDATE 3/10/09**

Post  lisa_m Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:11 pm

I can't believe they're not helping you out! I don't have any advice unfortunately, but I hope you get some relief soon. HUGS!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Very crazy weekend...  **UPDATE 3/10/09** Empty Re: Very crazy weekend... **UPDATE 3/10/09**

Post  dsdavin Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 pm

I can't believe that they did not induce you, you are full term now! I am having a repeat c/s due to complications with my first delivery. I hope that they can schedule you within a week.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 pm

I would be so pissed at my dr if they stopped the progress... i hope that you lo is out this week and your dr doesn't stop mother nature.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:47 pm

You poor thing. I am sure you are miserable! I am hoping your little one comes out soon to join the rest of us. I was wondering how you were doing. I had not seen you on here in a bit. Keep us posted.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:13 am

Wow, I'm so sorry for your crazy weekend. I sure hope your little girl makes her appearance soon and the DR doesn't stop her! Good luck & Keep us posted Smile
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Well, I am still having the contractions every 3-5 minutes and they last a good 60-90 seconds... so I called the Dr. this morning and said what should I do. He said I am cancelling all of your appts and I want you to come in today at 4:15... please keep your fingers crossed that this will be it!!! I am just about to leave here and go pay him a visit, so please keep us in your thoughts to help bring on this little girl. I will keep you all posted!
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:38 pm

I hope this is it! It sounds like it is! Good luck and I can't wait to hear your updates & announcement!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:01 pm

ohh maybe baby YAYY!!! we had a low for a little while, exciting. Good luck!!!
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Keep us POSTED Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down