March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aching joints - a good sign?

5 posters

Go down

aching joints - a good sign? Empty aching joints - a good sign?

Post  GSDmommy Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:29 pm

this week, my pelvis has been hurting a lot... i hope it means miles is making southward progress! i'm 38 weeks now, and really hope to meet my son this week! i have a doc appt. monday, and will ask her to strip my membranes... i was just 1cm last week, so hopefully will be more than that on monday. in the meantime, i told dh it's a weekend for lots of DTD... when he learned what that meant, he was a happy man. What a Face

i know i should be enjoying my last few childless days, but i'm so impatient... bounce
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

aching joints - a good sign? Empty Re: aching joints - a good sign?

Post  lisa_m Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm

I just started getting some sciatic pain in my left butt cheek yesterday, to go along with my sore hips and knees. I sure hope that's a sign that things are getting started. My DH is also very happy to help out now. Very Happy
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm

I know what you mean about aching joints. Mine didnt do that till i was 38 and some change weeks. It was the day I took pictures for my friend of her baby. I thought it was because i was bending down so much. But it never went away. When I layed down for too long, it was hard to get back up. Its the baby coming down a bit but also the relaxin hormones in your body causing your hips to spread for him to come down. Its no fun but part of the process. You will be holding him before you know it!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:30 pm

my hips have been in so much pain lately. sleeping has been the worst, its not like i have many options, i'm so ready for this child to come so i can sleep better among other things. (as best as you can with a new baby i guess).
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Yowzers... I'm in the same 'aching joint' boat.. hang in there girlie, we're almost there:)
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down