March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jorja May on her way ????

+9
SarinasLilAddition
Limedrop
LGTWifey
alnaday
obxstefany
Karen
dsdavin
MsButterfli
curls82
13 posters

Go down

Jorja May on her way ???? Empty Jorja May on her way ????

Post  curls82 Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:41 am

So this could be it. Here's the story... I had my membranes stripped on Monday, lost my plug on Tuesday, and was contracting in the middle of the night last night but nothing serious. I woke up this morning really early to go to a big consignment sale in St. Louis. On the way over I was still having contractions but they were super irregular...nothing to worry about. We shopped all day then came home and Sylvi and I played outside till about 6:00 . Then, all of a sudden I started feeling awful. My contractions started picking up and I got super super crampy. Thought I was going to puke. So I went to lay down and have been a little sick to my stomach but finally feeling better in that area. Now my contractions are still coming (it's 10:30) and they are much more regular. I haven't sat down long enough to time them because I'm rushing around packing our bag, taking a shoewr, washing baby clothes....all the things I should've already had done Smile So I'm about to go lay down and start monitoring them a little better. They're uncomfortable but not super painful yet. My dr. said to leave for the hospital when they are 5 min. apart for an hour straight so we'll see. Could be a false alarm but hopefully not. Patton is freaking out and keeps coming in here asking me if I'm still having them and what's going on etc. He just got mad because he said I was telling you girls more than I'm telling him Smile haha. I told him there's nothing to freak about yet and to just relax and that I'll tell him when we need to go to the hospital. Men, you'd think they were the ones about to push this child out. haha. So, I'll keep ya updated. Like I said, could be a false alarm but I'm hoping it's the beginning of the end!!
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

Jorja May on her way ???? Empty Re: Jorja May on her way ????

Post  MsButterfli Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:56 am

i'll cross my fingers for ya and hope this is it!! Smile
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:57 am

Hope this it! Good luck.

Shannon
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:17 am

It sounds very promising, I hope this is it!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  curls82 Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:35 am

well, it's 11:30 and I'm headed to bed....hopefully the contractions will keep me up though Smile I'll keep ya updated.
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:55 am

Good luck to you! I can't wait to see pictures of Jorja!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:11 am

awaiting an update I hope something is happening for you
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:20 am

Any update?

And I hear you on the DH stuff...everytime I would say, "I am having contractions" Brad would say "Lets go to the hospital, call your Doctor" and I was like "Honey, relax...it isn't time".
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:24 am

my DH is the same way.. everytime i even moan or say the word OUCH, or gosh even when i get up to pee in the middle of the night he jumps up and says ARE YOU OK???? WHATS WRONG IS IT TIME?? its funny the 1st couple of times but when he does it every since day it gets a lil annoying haha. Men! Smile
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:25 am

obxstefany wrote:Good luck to you! I can't wait to see pictures of Jorja!

I cant believe shes already 3 weeks old!!!! gosh time goes by soooo fast!!!!!!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:37 am

Good Luck!!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 am

happy birthday, jorja may??? fingers crossed!!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:20 am

How exciting!! I've been gone for a week and feel so behind on everything....working my way to catching up and can't wait to hear about Jorja May!!!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  armywife1203 Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:25 am

I sure hope that your contractions kept up and that little Jorja will make her appearance soon! Good luck and keep us posted.
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  curls82 Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 am

Well ladies...unfortunately we're stil here....big and pregnant. By the time we went to bed at about 11:30 my contractions were pretty strong and getting more consistent so I told DH we'd just go to bed and if they got strong enough to wake me up I'd start timing them. Well, I slept like a baby! I was so tired and haven't slept in days so it was nice in that sense Smile So here's the deal now, my husband is a Highschool teacher and the head boys track coach of a large school. Today he has a track meet scheduled (he's taking over 50 kids) and it is over 3 hrs away from my hospital!! YIKES. He made arrangements for his assistant coaches to run the meet if we were actually in labor but since nothing really happened last night, he left at 5am to go w/ the team. So now, Sylv and I are here by ourselves and I'm praying this baby holds off....at least till late tonight when he gets home. We don't have family in the area and my hospital is an hour away. Also, this isn't my dr.'s weekend to deliver at the hospital. So while it would've been nice to have her yesterday, haha, now we're hoping she just relaxes in there Smile We'll see. I'm afraid that once I'm up and out and about today these contractions are going to start back up.....actually they already are now that I'm up and sending you this update. I'm just going to try to take it easy today and not do anything to "active" although that's easier said than done w/ a toddler under your feet Smile Thanks for the well wishes and I'll be sure to let you know if there are any changes.
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:07 pm

It would be nice if we could time these things appropriately! There are moments when I think it would be perfect to go into labor and then others, like when the husband is far away that you need the baby to just stay in! Goodness it is stressful. The babes will be here before we know it. Sorry the contractions slowed down for you. It is not fair!!!!!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 pm

oh boy, curls, you are always keeping us on the edge of our seats!! Very Happy good luck today!! if you do go into labor, be sure you're not driving yourself to the hospital, ok??
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Ok, so Let's hope she does hold off!!
Good luck and keep us updated!!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:33 pm

That was like me last Monday...Brad had to fly to Charlotte for an interview so I was PRAYING that Avery held on until Tuesday morning for our induction!!
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  curls82 Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Well, I just got a call from Patton and he said he was on his way home from the school. So they made it back in town and I made it through the day w/out having this baby Smile I had intended on taking it easy today but Sylvi and I ended up doing some running around and we just got home and I finally got her bathed and to bed. My contractions have already started back up but that's not unusual for me at night...especially when I've had a busy day. I go back to the dr. on Monday and my induction is scheduled for the next Monday. So who knows, maybe she was just teasing us last night Smile That silly girl. She's always causing all kinds of drama. I'm definitely feeling better today than I was yesterday so maybe she'll hold off till the induction. Who knows?! Oh yeah- to add to the ongoing drama of this pregnancy, my mom called this morning to tell me she has type A flu and can't be around anyone for 4 to 5 days. I was like WHAT?!! Both of our families live 2 hours from us but my mom is supposed to be here for the birth and she's supposed to be here to be w/ Sylvi when we have to leave for the hospital. So now there's a good chance she won't be here for either. I was totally stressing but decided there's no need to worry about something I can't control. If Jorja comes in the next 4 to 5 days then she does. and at least mom found out she was sick before she came up here and gave it all to us, right?! ha. I keep trying to think positively Smile K, well I'll let you know if anything changes.
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down