March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a fun picture day... Sharing moment!

+2
Karen
SequoiaAutumn
6 posters

Go down

I had a fun picture day... Sharing moment! Empty I had a fun picture day... Sharing moment!

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:21 pm

I know my siggy shows some of the pictures...but i wanted to show you the different variations of what I did. I did the same to each pose.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG I am so IN LOVE! These pictures are probably the best I have ever done. IMO She is only 5 days in these (taken today) Now I have more to send out to Walmart..but i have no idea which poses or variations. hehe Decisions decisions!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I had a fun picture day... Sharing moment! Empty Re: I had a fun picture day... Sharing moment!

Post  Karen Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Absolutely beautiful, both the subject and the photoshopping! You do an awesome job!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

I had a fun picture day... Sharing moment! Empty Re: I had a fun picture day... Sharing moment!

Post  dsdavin Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:32 pm

I love it that she is signing "I love you". How special!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:29 pm

I love them April!!

My favorite is also the "I love you" one. So sweet.

She's just absolutely precious. Great job on the pics!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:59 pm

awww, very sweet!! nice work, April. Very Happy

wow, time flies, doesn't it? how can your princess be 5 days old already??
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:09 am

April, those are beautiful! I wish you lived closer, I would have you do my pictures!!! I love them! cheers
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:27 am

Thanks ladies! They look different on my laptop then they do on my home computer. I am looking at them on here and they dont look like they did when i did them. I hope when I send them out to the printers they look like I had them. If not, it wont take long to redo them but I'd prefer to leave them as is. I just layed the blanket down on my couch, opened up all the shades, and snapped away. I felt bad I hadn't taken any yesterday. I had to make up for it today. My "snot" has been sleeping ALL day! She is a good baby now!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down