March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok I am trying to get this baby out.

+7
alnaday
Karen
dsdavin
lisa_m
Limedrop
JenniVange
mini*van*mama
11 posters

Go down

Ok I am trying to get this baby out. Empty Ok I am trying to get this baby out.

Post  mini*van*mama Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:42 pm

I called my midwife at my OB'S office and begged her to let me try Castor Oil today. I told her I would try just 2 oz at a time for today only and see what happenes.

So I just did my first shot of it at 3:30. I also cleaned myself out today with an enemia so the Castor Oil can do the trick. So wish me luck. I am so wanting to get this kid out of me. I have had such a shit week that I just want to have my baby now.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Ok I am trying to get this baby out. Empty Re: Ok I am trying to get this baby out.

Post  JenniVange Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:58 pm

You are a brave soul Jamie!! silent Good luck to you!! I hope it works...and hope you have enough TP at the house!! lol!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Ok I am trying to get this baby out. Empty Re: Ok I am trying to get this baby out.

Post  Limedrop Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:11 pm

girl i am right there with you!!! i was tring to get DH to DTD last night but he is already sooooo paranoid about hurting the baby that after i told him i was 1 1/2 cm dialated he refused to touch me last night lol.. hes such a baby! im tempted to try the castrol oil myself.. i am so swollen today and tired that i just want this child NOW!! No
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Jenni the trick with the oil is to do the enemia first. That way you get cleaned out good and fast. tongue

It's been 45 minutes and nothing yet. silent
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 pm

how long does it take to kick in? BTW--did you notice your ticker this week?? lol!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Our midwife this week said that castor oil is a safe thing to try, but only once just because it's so hard on your system. I hope it does the trick! I don't know if I'll ever be desperate enough to try it. silent
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Well I am having contractions. They are about 15 minutes apart. However I am still able to do laundry and everything else with them so I am guessing they will ease off as the night goes on. Oh well it was worth a try. I was going to do another dose at 6:30, but I am pretty tired so I just skipped it. I am playing my contractions a little worse to dh, so I don't have to do baths and I can go to bed early. Very Happy
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Sorry to hear the news! At least you can milk it with your DH for a while. They don't know the difference! Your little one must be cozy in there. I just had a talk with mine but he is not listening either.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Ok I am trying to get this baby out. Empty UPDATE

Post  mini*van*mama Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:03 am

Well my contractions are still going on. I called my midwife once, because I have never done this with out being in the hospital on pitocin. She told me to call her back if they got to 5 minute apart for and hour. Well they never went to 5 minutes apart they went to 3-4 minutes apart.

So I have been doing that for the last 90 minutes. I just got off the phone with my midwife and I chose to hold out for another 30 minutes to an hour, since they are coming more often, but not as strong. They are still hurting like hell, but I don't want to wake up the kids if this is nothing which I am sure I would get in there and it would be nothing and I would think I am jackass. So I am going to put some jammies on lay on the couch and see what happenes.

So I started all this at 3:28 today and contractions started around 5 and it is now 11.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 am

mini*van*mama wrote:Well my contractions are still going on. I called my midwife once, because I have never done this with out being in the hospital on pitocin. She told me to call her back if they got to 5 minute apart for and hour. Well they never went to 5 minutes apart they went to 3-4 minutes apart.

So I have been doing that for the last 90 minutes. I just got off the phone with my midwife and I chose to hold out for another 30 minutes to an hour, since they are coming more often, but not as strong. They are still hurting like hell, but I don't want to wake up the kids if this is nothing which I am sure I would get in there and it would be nothing and I would think I am jackass. So I am going to put some jammies on lay on the couch and see what happenes.

So I started all this at 3:28 today and contractions started around 5 and it is now 11.

ok im getting an enema and castrol oil tomorrow and doing this!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:18 am

Good luck Jamie. I hope it works for you!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am

Well Jaime I hope that something got going let us know what has been happening.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:21 am

Keep us posted Jamie...GOOD LUCK!
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:08 am

Good Luck!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:27 am

You are one brave woman to try castor oil!!! Hope it moved things along enough to get this LO out!!! Keep us posted!!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  curls82 Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Any updates yet??? Hopefully baby is on the way!
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:59 pm

i'm w/ curls what going on today did the castor oil jump start something last night???
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Sad No I updated on another thread, because with all that happened it needed it's own thread.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down