March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't blame it on pregnancy brain anymore...

+3
ldw1193
SarinasLilAddition
SequoiaAutumn
7 posters

Go down

I can't blame it on pregnancy brain anymore... Empty I can't blame it on pregnancy brain anymore...

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:55 pm

My bff Mandy, who attended my birth, who has always been there for me, we have been friends since forever! It was her birthday yesterday. She is 33. I was supposed to see her while we were out doing our errands but it just got too hectic with the little ones so we skipped it. She called me yesterday while I was at the chiropractors office and we talked for like 20 min. She was going out with her step father and kids out to dinner. Dur.. for her birthday! I didnt put 2 and 2 together! I feel like such an ass! I just called Edible Arrangements and had an arrangement sent to her work. It was like $50 but SO worth it! She is always there for me. I love her so much as a friend. They said it should be there by 330.. hopefully she doesnt decide to leave work early. hehe

New syndrome... New baby brain! v. The act of being stupid, forgetful, spacey, irrational and downright rude! Not to be confused with pregnancy brain!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I can't blame it on pregnancy brain anymore... Empty Re: I can't blame it on pregnancy brain anymore...

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Awww.. that's too bad.. but the edible arrangement should more than make up for it! It definitely would in my book. They are SO yummy.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

I can't blame it on pregnancy brain anymore... Empty Re: I can't blame it on pregnancy brain anymore...

Post  ldw1193 Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:12 pm

I am sure that she understands too!! But it sounds like she will have something yummy to eat later!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Oh she will understand, if she has kids she will get it Smile Its those single friends that you have to worry about, they don't always get it. Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:38 pm

LGTWifey wrote:Oh she will understand, if she has kids she will get it Smile Its those single friends that you have to worry about, they don't always get it. Smile

In my opinion, single friends never get it until they have responsibility of children! Single friends don't have to worry about anyone but themselves usually!

I am sure she will understand April. You did just have a baby. You are entitled to a few brain farts here and there! I have had my moments too!!!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Update: She called me to say sge got the arrangements. She loved them and said she;ll take pics to email me. We were both on the phone crying. She wasnt mad at me. She has 4 kids.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:59 pm

That is so sweet April...and I love those arrangements. yum!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:17 am

that's great that everything worked out April, I have always been forgetful pre-pregnancy heaven only know what i will be like when the baby come, i'm a little scared
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum