March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have to share this....

5 posters

Go down

I have to share this.... Empty I have to share this....

Post  Jillian21180 Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Ok, so I don't know how many of u believe in psychics, I can't remember if we touched this topic here. I think it was over at the obbc...
Anyway, I totally believe in this ability, and while I don't believe as many people have it as they say, obviously. There is a psychic in my area, who is awesome!!! I love him! Laughing His name is Mr. Dee he is in Philadelphia, he seems to be pretty well known for a long time. I saw him, when I was pregnant with Mason, he didn't know I was pregnant, well, let me rephrase that I wasn't showing and I didn't tell him I was pregnant... He said that I may be raising a lil Gemini, which Mason is a taurus, but he was induced so maybe he was actually meant to be a lil Gem, who knows... but he did tell me I waas to have a girl, but not then and I was meant to have more boys. Our session was pretty great in my opinion, he hit alot of points, especially about me and DH, we were having trouble a few months before and he kept saying u are together u aren't together.... work it out!
and when I was leaving the room, he said 'Rock a bye baby' and cradled his arms, he wanted me to know that he knew I was pregnant. I started crying immediately!!!

well anyway, I made an appointment for my mom as a gift, and my bff also had an appt this morning, I haven't heard about my mom's appt yet, but he told my bff, Jen, that a close female to her-- not to worry it's a girl!!!! Haha! how funny is that cause we are so confused right now, and not sure if it's a girl!!!

so I sent DH a text telling him that and he said that I'm crazy!! haha, duh! and Damn medical science I trust the crazy old psychic! " so i guess we'll be testing Mr. Dee's ability very soon!!!!!

cheers Wink
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

I have to share this.... Empty Re: I have to share this....

Post  JenniVange Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Jillian--as you know I'm also in Philly and I've heard lots of great things about Mr. Dee from numerous people so I hope that he is absolutely right on target and you are getting your girl!!! How sweet would that be?!?!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:32 pm

JenniVange wrote:Jillian--as you know I'm also in Philly and I've heard lots of great things about Mr. Dee from numerous people so I hope that he is absolutely right on target and you are getting your girl!!! How sweet would that be?!?!

Haha! I was thinking of u when I was writing that!!!! I was gonna ask if u ever heard of him!!
I'm so excited!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Either way, it's fun to speculate and thanks for sharing. I can't remember if you had reason to doubt that it's a girl (sorry, preggo brain , but I assume you do). Sounds like you'll be finding out soon enough though. Thanks for sharing. I'll be curious to see if the docs and psychic are right!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  YoungMomToBe1991 Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:55 pm

That's so exciting!! I can't wait to find out what you're going to have!
YoungMomToBe1991
YoungMomToBe1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:32 pm

JeniDwy wrote:Either way, it's fun to speculate and thanks for sharing. I can't remember if you had reason to doubt that it's a girl (sorry, preggo brain , but I assume you do). Sounds like you'll be finding out soon enough though. Thanks for sharing. I'll be curious to see if the docs and psychic are right!

well, DH has a long line of boys, boys, boys boys!!!! hasn't been a girl in at least 3 generations... so far, about 40-50 years.
they joke that the Wieners only make wieners ( Wiener is our last name , unfortunately Laughing)
Anyway we've had the 20 week u/s and it seemed to be a girl. I have heard of people being told the wrong sex ( luckily noone on this board has been told wrong so far)
But, with the baby's heartrate, which I know is not an exact science, and well, my luck, it would turn out that it's a boy! haha!!

As I have said I really would like to have a girl, but as long as this baby is healthy, that's all that truely matters. And if Stacey can get a girl, then I have a shot!!!
thanks, I can't wait to find out if this LO is indeed a girl!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:05 pm

How interesting about the psychic!

It sounds like your dh's side of the family is a lot like my sil's family. Going into their marriage, he had 2 boys and she had 1 boy. Then together they had 4 more boys. 7 boys total. Now those boys are having children. Guess what, all boys. There are 10 grandchildren so far, all grandsons. If one of the future grandchildren ever shows up without a penis, I'm afraid my sil & bil will have a heart attack. Nobody can seem to break the Schultz curse.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down