March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What symptoms do you have if

4 posters

Go down

What symptoms do you have if Empty What symptoms do you have if

Post  daj72705 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:22 am

you have a bladder infection?

I had a c-section and had a catheter put in. I had the catheter for about 24 hours. The last day or two when I pee I have a pain in my right lower side. It doesn't burn when I pee so I am not sure what this pain might be. Its like a heavy pressure on my bladder. It could just be the sore muscles from the surgery? Anyone else have any experience with this?

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

What symptoms do you have if Empty Re: What symptoms do you have if

Post  stair70 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:39 am

im sur its prolly from the surgery. they move and pull on everything when their in there. could also be scar tissue forming, very common.if your too concerned you could call dr. but im sure all is fine.
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:40 am

Well.. I've never had a c/s before but I'm all too familiar with bladder and kidney infections and to me, it definitely sounds like what you're describing. It's like a huge pressure on my bladder (other than the obvious Princess head ramming into it..lol). Sometimes when I sit down to go, only little tiny dribbles come out.

But definitely could also be your sore muscles from your surgery. I'd call and ask. Good Luck!!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:44 pm

I'm with Sarina. No c-sections (yet) but it sounds to me like a bladder infection too. For me, I only get the burning pee if I don't notice the bladder pressure early enough. It's worth a call! A bladder infection is super easy to treat.
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down