March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sequoia's First Chiropractor appointment

4 posters

Go down

Sequoia's First Chiropractor appointment Empty Sequoia's First Chiropractor appointment

Post  SequoiaAutumn Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:37 pm

She did so well! I told him how the birth went. He was in love with it and very interested in the facts. He is so into pregnancy and babies! He had no idea I had her so he was excited to see a new baby. He layed her down and checked her out by gently fingering her neck and back while she slept. Now.. I mentioned to him that she has been incredibly cranky since day one. He did 2 gentle adjustments by just using his fingers and her body weight. She slept through the entire thing and is still sleeping 3 hrs later! He adjusted me and off i went. He reminded me that she should be less cranky now that he did those adjustments. I was like.. Ya right! Not my kid! Shes a grouch!! I need to get my pump out because my tata's are exploding at the seams right now! Funny how she has seen the chiropractor before her own ped. hehe Im just relieved she is okay. Many babies are damaged at birth due to being forced out and ripped out by the head by the doctor delivering. My m/w basically caught Sequoia coming out. lol I wish i had my camera tonight.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sequoia's First Chiropractor appointment Empty Re: Sequoia's First Chiropractor appointment

Post  obxstefany Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:09 am

That is interesting about what the chiropracter said about being pulled out by the head...don't ask me why, but I never thought of that! My poor Alyssa was vacuumed out by the head! Makes me think....hmm.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Sequoia's First Chiropractor appointment Empty Re: Sequoia's First Chiropractor appointment

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:44 am

Awww.. Baby Back adjustment.. how great... I never even thought about that. Now definitely something to consider. Did it help your Lil Snot's crankiness?? Hehe
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:27 am

SarinasLilAddition wrote:Awww.. Baby Back adjustment.. how great... I never even thought about that. Now definitely something to consider. Did it help your Lil Snot's crankiness?? Hehe

She slept her best night so far! She did so well.. that once I woke up and she was nursing and i didnt put her to it. I guess its a help yourself type of deal going on. She woke up today at 845 and when i said good morning.. she smiled.. Shaiman didnt smile for 9weeks.. so i thought it was a fluke thing.. i continued to talk to her.. she kept smiling! I have a happy baby! SO i will see how she does today. She will continue to see him throughout her life as do my other kids. Chiropractic care is the key to staying healthy.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:35 am

That's pretty cool! I hope that simple adjustment helped her out of her crankiness and you'll now have a happy baby. I wonder if that would work on colicky babies??
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am

SequoiaAutumn wrote:

She slept her best night so far! She did so well.. that once I woke up and she was nursing and i didnt put her to it. I guess its a help yourself type of deal going on. She woke up today at 845 and when i said good morning.. she smiled.. Shaiman didnt smile for 9weeks.. so i thought it was a fluke thing.. i continued to talk to her.. she kept smiling! I have a happy baby! SO i will see how she does today. She will continue to see him throughout her life as do my other kids. Chiropractic care is the key to staying healthy.

Awwww.. smiley lil snot.. I'm so happy!!!! Smile
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down