March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apetite slowing down?

+4
GSDmommy
SequoiaAutumn
dsdavin
Limedrop
8 posters

Go down

apetite slowing down? Empty apetite slowing down?

Post  Limedrop Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:04 pm

So just wondering, is your apetite suppose to slow down ur last few weeks?? Ive just noticed that the last 2 weeks i have had my old pre preggo apetite back.. The last 8 months i have been hungry ALL THE TIME, i mean i would eat dinner and a hour later be STARVING.. it was so embarassing cause there were nights i would eat more than DH during dinner, iw ould just never feel full.. It wasnt even that i had cravings or i just wanted to stuff my face, it was literally that i just never felt full.. But now i notice im starting to eat slower (before i wouldnt even chew all the way lol ic ought myself doing that a couple months ago and made sure i chew all my food before i swallow so i wouldnt eat AS fast) and im starting to feel full faster like i did before i got prego..

Is this what always happens twards the end or am i just an exeption? Suspect
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

apetite slowing down? Empty Re: apetite slowing down?

Post  dsdavin Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:39 pm

I have really slowed down on eating. I do get really hungry around 2 am and have a glass of milk. I just had dinner and had a very small portion and it filled me up! If you are planning on breastfeeding watch out! You will be starving again!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:52 pm

My appetite really slowed down a couple months before I had her. I would eat a healthy breakfast, then snack, eat a small lunch, one serving at dinner and a bowl of cereal before bed. It was just my own habit. I was actually just sitting here thinking i needed to get up and get my bowl of cereal.. but i really dont need it.. so ibrushed my teeth. Now someone is waking up..
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:11 am

Limedrop, if it makes you feel any better, my appetite is raging!! I have never been as hungry or eaten as much as I do these days... this has been the case for probably the last month. I eat more than dh... and just smile and tell him his son is hungry... pig
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 am

Yeah mine almost dissapeared the last week with my first pregnancy. All I wanted was smoothies or juice...this time I did get really hungry but I only wanted foods that would digest fast. Your more then likely going to have your baby very soon!
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:43 am

I dont know if my appetite has gotten smaller, but what I'm able to eat has definitely decreased. I'll feel so hungry I could eat a horse, then take two or three bites of something and feel like I'm going to explode.

I'm guessing that's because my Princess is shoving my stomach into my ta-tas...lol.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 am

My appetite has also decreased. I don't find myself snacking quite as much and the quantity I'm eating is a lot less. However, I still eat at a speed even Superman would be impressed with. Not sure what's up with that?!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:04 pm

I do that too, Jeni. I can't seem to eat fast enough, even if it's not much at a time!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:27 pm

It always makes my hubby raise an eyebrow hahaha
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum