March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOOO We have a date!

+3
alnaday
armywife1203
EveD2009
7 posters

Go down

SOOO We have a date! Empty SOOO We have a date!

Post  EveD2009 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Well had my dr appt today. Our son is measuring over 7lbs, and I still have iffy high blood pressure, so we set an induction date for the 10th!! It was crazy to pick a day. My DH was so excited!

She checked me today I'm 3cm and 70% effaced. I have been bleeding bad since the appt this am (TMI sorry) and my doc said I could easily have him before next Tuesday which she would be happy with. She is the one on call this week, and this weekend so I'd be so lucky to get the doctor I want.

I'm a little sad, because there is no way I am doing it natural now with the induction with pitocin and stripping of the membranes.. affraid Getting checked today hurt so bad, the worst pain I've had this entire pregnancy, and I decided I don't like pain. KUDDDOSSSS to those of you who have successfully done it natural... Rachel and April Embarassed So proud of you guys!

I need to avoid tomorrow and the 9th as those are my 2 SIL bdays, and I want Evan to have his own day:) Well Thanks for reading! Hope I have some baby news sooner than later!

Rachel
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

SOOO We have a date! Empty Re: SOOO We have a date!

Post  armywife1203 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Rachel, that is such exciting news. I hope you have the doctor you desire and the birth experience you'd like. I'll be thinking about you over the next week, please keep us posted.
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:02 pm

the 10th is my MIL bday, she is a very nice person, so i would have to say that the 10th is a very good day, good luck with everything and don't forget about your buddy, you know how we worry when we don't hear from people.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  alliphillips Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Congrats on your date!!

and - UGH - I know what you mean about avoiding other peoples BDays. My SIL is March 6th and I soooooooo don't like her Evil or Very Mad and she is hoping that he will come on her bday. That is the only day I DON'T want.
alliphillips
alliphillips

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Congrats on having a date! It sounds like you could go earlier though. Good luck and I hope you have a quick easy delivery! Keep us posted!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:55 am

Congrats!! Keep us posted Smile
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:21 am

That's great that your date is set and the end is near! I hope you go early, and can avoid the days you don't want to deliver on.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down