March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sooooo, who's left?? lol

+15
alliphillips
dsdavin
Mom to Boo-Rae
MillerWifey
EveD2009
curls82
kellie2310
Karen
SarinasLilAddition
armywife1203
JenniVange
GSDmommy
lisa_m
JeniDwy
MsButterfli
19 posters

Go down

Sooooo, who's left?? lol Empty Sooooo, who's left?? lol

Post  MsButterfli Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:36 pm

we have had so many babies in the last few weeks im just wondering if it just the end of the month ladies left?? lol i want her to stay in til my shower saturday but from sunday on she can come on out lol....ok so who with me??lol
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Sooooo, who's left?? lol Empty Re: Sooooo, who's left?? lol

Post  JeniDwy Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Due March 19th and still baking!!!!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:58 pm

I'll be here until the end I'm afraid. I'm hoping to go at 38-ish weeks (around March 15) but I'm worried I'll go past my due date of March 28. I love reading about the birth stories, but I still feel like it'll never happen for me! Luckily, he's got to come out someday! bounce
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:12 pm

ha ha... yes, Ms. B, I'm here, too... due date is the 20th... hoping for next week!!! doc checked me yesterday, and I'm 1cm... better than nothing, but not much.

we had our shower this last Sat., and finished our birth classes Sun., so now we feel like baby Miles can come anytime! the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:15 pm

C-section on the 12th...just a few more days to go!!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  MsButterfli Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:16 pm

lol im really feelin impatient even with almost 3 weeks left lol i pray i dont hit april either lol if i have to dance this baby out early ima try lol
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm going to start walking daily starting next week. I know it won't work if he's not ready, but it can't do me any harm to get some exercise in. Oh, and I'm hoping that sex will help too. I'm too scared to try caster oil, so I will only try the easy "natural" stuff. If we hit March 29 with no baby, I may change my mind!
lisa_m
lisa_m

Back to top Go down

Post  armywife1203 Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm here with you ladies, due March 24th! I too am hoping he decides to come early, I am ready to meet him, hold him, and be done being pregnant. I hit 37 weeks today which they consider full-term so I am planning on walking the dogs today and everyday. Like Lisa said, it can't hurt and it might just be what I need to get Brayden to come sooner. I just can't wait for all of us to meet our LO's, that moment will be here soon!
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:50 pm

I'm still here & baking too! I'm ue March 24th and definitely feel like she'll be waiting until April to make her appearance.. we shall see, though! Smile
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:53 pm

We had some bets on who would be first...But it would probably be way too depressing to have a pool on who will be last! If I'm the last one on this board with a baby IN me, I'm going to go crazy!!! geek
lisa_m
lisa_m

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 pm

I'm due March 25, but my ob set my induction (for gd and high blood pressure) for March 19.

Yesterday I walked on the treadmill for 30 min, and plan on doing that about 5 days a week. Dh will like that I plan on more sex these last few weeks. Those are the only things I'm going to try to move things along hopefully faster. For the last 2 weeks I've been at 1-2 cm, head is down there, but cervix is still thick. I have an ob appt tomorrow and am hoping for some kind of progress. I'd be happy with a solid 2 cm.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  kellie2310 Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:21 pm

I'm still here. I don't post that often but I always try to catch up with everyone's posts. My son is keeping me busy! I'm due the 20th but I'm scheduled for a c-section March 17th. I'm getting so anxious! I'm so ready to meet the little guy. I feel like everyone is going early. I had a doctors appointment today. I'm 1cm and she thinks I'll hang in there until my c-section. So here I am waiting.......

Kellie
kellie2310
kellie2310

Back to top Go down

Post  curls82 Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Jorja May and I are still here. My induction is scheduled for March 16th @ 8am if I haven't had her by then. But my dr. said yesterday that she could be here any day now Smile YIPPPEEEE
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Curls, reading about Cheirogloss's birth gave me so much hope for yours! It's got to be especially scary to know that the cord is around her neck, but it seems like it's more common than you'd think and there are so many good stories. But even still, I hope Jorja comes soon for you! Very Happy
lisa_m
lisa_m

Back to top Go down

Post  curls82 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:18 pm

lisa_m wrote:Curls, reading about Cheirogloss's birth gave me so much hope for yours! It's got to be especially scary to know that the cord is around her neck, but it seems like it's more common than you'd think and there are so many good stories. But even still, I hope Jorja comes soon for you! Very Happy

Thanks for the encouragement Lisa! I was thinking the same thing when I read her birth story. It made me a little nervous that they had to do an emergency csection but we're hoping our little one stays strong and makes it safely through a vaginal delivery. We'll see....whatever brings her out healthy is fine by me Smile
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

Post  EveD2009 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm still here too. Just set my induction for next Tues. I think the sex thing does work ladies.. I was barely a 1cm last Tues, and a good 3cm today! And DTD has been the only thing I have done exercise wise in the last week lol. Embarassed I figure I better give it up while I still can lol.

I'm with you guys, feels like we'll be pregnant forever. The whole pregnancy carpal tunnel has gotten so bad for me these last couple weeks, and my cankles are horrid. I wake up with numb hands/arms and it hurts to walk on my sausage toes lol. I cannot wait to be able to move without grunting...

Good luck these last few weeks ladies!! Almost there and then we get to snuggle are fat babies necks! I can't wait!
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Yep...still holding "strong" here too. I'm so freakin' miserable right now...I can't even explain. I'm not even at 37 weeks yet...but the swelling and soreness and still working (is it bad to want to bawl hysterically in front of 20 1st graders?) are really taking their toll. AND the fact that appparently my son is gigantic...

Lisa-it WOULD be depressing to have a "who's gonna be last poll"...but I think you and I are the top contenders. Latest due date and, at least for me, no signs of anything happening anytime soon. pale OH well...at least we've got each other! hehe...you know I'm gonna be really upset if you go early, right? I hear you on the "natural" methods of getting the baby to come...but all I can manage to do right now is lay on the couch all evening...no sex, no walking, squat. Pity party on my couch, anyone?
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mom to Boo-Rae Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:05 pm

I'm still preggo too. I have c-section date for the 23rd, but I don't want to wait that long (39 wks 2 days). The baby is still measuring 3 weeks behind. If he is still behind next week, she will talk about delivering early. I need to go buy some newborn clothes for him since I only have like 2 newborn outfits.

Mom to Boo-Rae

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:20 pm

I am set for my c/s on March 15. I am hoping that I go into labor sooner! I am miserable.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  alliphillips Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:03 pm

I am still here too. SIGH. I am huge, and I want to touch my toes again without having to sit indian style. I am so over this belly being in my way!

I have an appointment Friday and a Sono scheduled to check on his weight. He was 7 lbs like 3 weeks ago so hopefully they will say that they gotta get him out!!! bounce bounce bounce

Everybody keeps calling and emailing asking if anything is happening and it is annoying me and I don't know why! Embarassed
alliphillips
alliphillips

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 pm

i'm with you ladies, my little man is still baking I had a u/s today and he is 6lbs and 11ozs, i just know that he is not coming until after his due date which is the 17th. he acts like such an aries aka my brother and its driving me crazy, i would love for him to come anytime next week but i know i will have no such luck. last weekend i told dh he serves two purposes now and he got mad b/c he knew i was using him to get the baby out, but i say he should be happy. i will be walking everyday next week, friday is my last day at work and i'm going to try to walk at work when i can. i am so ready, so, so ready
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:27 pm

im still here! my due date is Match 21st but im getting induced on the 18th if he doesnt come on his own sooner :0)
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:28 am

Hang in there ladies! If your doctor will do it, you should ask them to start "massaging your cervix". I really think thats why I went early. My dr. did that to do me on a monday (23rd, i was 3 cm) and on Thursday (26th) my water broke. So it could get some things moving for you! bounce
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:26 am

i'm still here, too!!! I'm due the 12th, only 8 days away, but I don't think i'll go early, i'll probably be induced again... maybe on the 17th... we shall see!!!!! bounce
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down