March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maternity Clothes!

+2
SarinasLilAddition
lisa_m
6 posters

Go down

Maternity Clothes! Empty Maternity Clothes!

Post  lisa_m Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:15 am

Today, FedEx delivered my first ever maternity clothes. I hit up Old Navy maternity, and got 3 pairs of pants. They fit fantastically and are SO COMFY!! I can't believe there aren't more stretchy-waisted non-maternity clothes out there. I don't know how I'll ever go back. Razz

Now I need to find some awesome tops. I've heard Old Navy tops are super thin. Any suggestions for cute, not uber expensive tops?

Lisa
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Maternity Clothes! Empty Re: Maternity Clothes!

Post  SarinasLilAddition Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:35 am

Hey there Smile

I also hit up Old Navy.. when they were having a sale, I ended up getting about 7 things for about 17 bucks!! As far as tops go, I've become addicted to ebay. I've found SO many nice things. And as long as you ask questions about the item to the seller before you bid, you know exactly what you are getting! It's worked out really well for me.Some of the tops have ended up being around 5 bucks!!

Good luck!

~Sarina
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Maternity Clothes! Empty Re: Maternity Clothes

Post  GAMommy Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:27 am

I second the ebay thing! I've found a bunch of "lots" on there for fairly cheap and most of the items have been really nice. Also, check your local Target. They're always having sales on their maternity things. Good luck!
GAMommy
GAMommy

http://www.thezopfs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  umami Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:56 am

I haven't done ebay, but Target has some really cute tops! I agree about the Old Navy tops not being the best quality. I bought a lot of my maternity clothes there in 2007 and wasn't impressed with the way they held up.

I totally agree about wanting to wear maternity clothes forever! They are so comfy, why would we ever want to go back?! Smile
umami
umami

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:49 pm

GapMaternity has a bunch of stuff on sale on their website... quality is good and prices are not too bad, especially on sale items... and they have free returns via mail for online stuff. I was completely surprised to see a Maternity section in the back of the BabyGap store at the mall, too... shows you how many times I'd ever been into a BabyGap... zero!!

I was checking out Anne Taylor Loft Maternity, and was disappointed at their high prices!! Cute stuff, though...

I bought and am wearing a "babydoll" top today... it's not maternity, but may as well be!! I just would never wear a top like that if I weren't pg, so it's an interesting twist on maternity options... rabbit

Too bad there's not a "pregnant" smilie... that would be cute.
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Shop ebay. It is wonderful and there are so many options. I have gotten severl pieces from ebay and I love them all.
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down