March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had sex!!!!!

+7
lisa_m
LGTWifey
EveD2009
alnaday
obxstefany
JenniVange
mini*van*mama
11 posters

Go down

I had sex!!!!! Empty I had sex!!!!!

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:52 pm

So I woke up at 4:45 this morning to pee, and could not fall back to sleep. So dh's alarm went off at 6 and I was being nice and I started rubbing his back. The next thing I know we are both naked going at it. It was only about 5 min in all, since it had been about a month. However that 5 min did me in. I can not even walk now. Sad
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

I had sex!!!!! Empty Re: I had sex!!!!!

Post  JenniVange Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Too funny! I hope you at least got something out of it! Wink

We had sex for the first time since we conceived just last weekend. Lasted about 2 minutes. Nothing for me...but Hubs had a good time!!! LOL (I was on pelvic rest most of my pregnancy, then he wasn't interested thinking he'd "poke the baby"--I guess he got desperate!!!). lol!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Maybe that will get something started for you Jamie! I am SO wanting sex and can't.. Crying or Very sad . I want to take advantage of my DH so bad.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:04 pm

well Jaime I hope you got something out of it, if only to jump start labor, I hope it helped
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  EveD2009 Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Well sorry you can't move lol. I was kind of in the same boat teehee.. Must be in the water.. my DH pretty much attacked me this weekend.. I think we DTD like 5 times affraid I really hope it makes something happen lol. I told him he should be good now for a while! I am not looking forward to NOT being able to. I hope the 6 weeks postpartum doesn't make me crazy. I myself am so looking forward to the pre-baby sex. It hasn't been "good" for me for months. I'm just "not that into it" lol.
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:00 pm

I was laying in bed and he came in to tell me goodbye, and I told him if he makes me go into labor I will kill. Anytime Thursday and beyond is fine with me. That way I can go to my grandpa's layout and funeral.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:49 pm

You girls are so funny. I promised DH that I would "give it up" the night before my induction, but I ended up puking all over the place and curling into bed early, so I didn't get to fulfill on my promise, I guess I owe him a favor to make up for it...damnit.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Definitely something in the water!! I jumped my DH straight out of the shower yesterday and it was awesome. He's usually really attentive and makes sure to take care of me a few times before he gets his own, but he didn't want to hold back. It's been like 3 weeks, so I don't blame him, and the swelling down there actually helped! It's nice to get close like that...but I am really looking forward to some face-to-face action in a few months. Doggie's great and all, but not quite as romantic. Very Happy
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Oddly enough with both children we ended up having sex literally hours before they were born....I think sex is what did me in LOL. Rite now I really dont want anything to do with it....but at the same time I have to wate for my IUD,Im not having another uh oh baby stupid birth controll pills never worked for me.
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:25 pm

WooHoo... sounds like lots of Mamas were gettin busy... hehehe... myself included Twisted Evil
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:31 pm

LGTWifey wrote: I didn't get to fulfill on my promise, I guess I owe him a favor to make up for it...damnit.

lol! i had to give up a few favor during the last few weeks b/c i kept promising dh that we would dtd but every time it came down to it i fell asleep b4 we could.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:16 pm

mini*van*mama wrote:So I woke up at 4:45 this morning to pee, and could not fall back to sleep. So dh's alarm went off at 6 and I was being nice and I started rubbing his back. The next thing I know we are both naked going at it. It was only about 5 min in all, since it had been about a month. However that 5 min did me in. I can not even walk now. Sad

lol u are too funny!!!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  can'twaittobeamommy Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Am I the only one who hurts so bad? I am sore and swollen. I have to tell him to hurry up because it hurts. I only did it because I want the effects of it haha. No dice though. I went to the dr. today and everything is the same as last week.
can'twaittobeamommy
can'twaittobeamommy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum