March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad News...He passed away around 11:30

+11
Jillian21180
SequoiaAutumn
obxstefany
alnaday
LGTWifey
dsdavin
JenniVange
EveD2009
SarinasLilAddition
MsButterfli
mini*van*mama
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bad News...He passed away around 11:30 Empty Bad News...He passed away around 11:30

Post  mini*van*mama Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:44 pm

So told you gals a while ago about my grandpa being sick. Well it looks like he may have taken a turn for the worse today. I am hoping not, but his home care nurse seems think his kidneys are shuting down. To the point where she has called in a hospice care nurse to come in and check him out. She is suppose to be in at 12 to check him out. If it is his kidneys shutting down then I guess this is it. He does not want anything at all to keep him alive and he wants to stay at hom e and go no place.

The weird thing since I have been preggers I have had a dream that I have been very preggers when he passes. I am not almost at 37 weeks. I have also given birth at the funeral home in each and every dream. So I am freaking over my grandpa possibly passing, and then I start thinking about the funeral and me having a baby there. The last dream was last night when my water broke in the middle of the service and they had to stop the service.

I will keep you ladies updated. I just took a nice long shower and cried my eyes out nad now I have to go get Caitlin from school. Then I am thinking I need so comfort food.

Last edited by mini*van*mama on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Bad News...He passed away around 11:30 Empty Re: Bad News...He passed away around 11:30

Post  MsButterfli Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:47 pm

im so sorry to hear this, i'll definitely keep you in my prayers. He just may be holding on until you give birth before he takes his journey to heaven. in any event you have prayers coming from me and Baby Dez over here...**HUGS***
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Bad News...He passed away around 11:30 Empty Re: Bad News...He passed away around 11:30

Post  SarinasLilAddition Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this... Your grandpa and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  EveD2009 Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm so sorry hun. Losing a family member is so hard. And I hate what our minds do to us under stress. I have nightmares all the time like that and its no unnerving. I really hope that everything works out, and there is piece for you, your family, and him. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Jamie--hugs. Your grandpa and family will be in my prayers. I hope he doesn't suffer.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Thinking of you and your family, Jamie.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Oh Jamie, I am sorry hun. Keep us posted and take good care of yourself...Dreams are strange things....
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Jaime I'm sorry to hear that your dad is not getting any better, like others said I also hope that he does not have to suffer, (((((HUGS)))), please try to stay calm at least for your children and the baby
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Well still no news and it is drving us crazy. We are 3 hours away so we are just waiting on a phone call. My mom called down there at 1:30 for an update and the hospice nurse had still not been there. Which makes her 90 minutes late. I called my mom at 2:50 and she had still not heard anything. This really sucks not knowing. I tried to take a nap, but my mind was 2 busy going all over the place.

I was really looking forward to taking Jared out tonight for his birthday. Just dh, I and Jared. I am hoping we get some goods news so I can enjoy it. Hoping we get even better news and don't have to cancel his party Saturday.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Your family and your grandpa are in our prayers Jamie. Stay strong and try to rest, considering all that is going on. We are all thinking of you and wishing for good news!!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:58 pm

So we got an update as we were walking out the door to take Jared out.

His kidney's have not yet shut down, however they are in the process of it. The hospice care nurse gave him 1-2 weeks today.

I know this sounds really bad, but I hope it happened sooner than later. he is just not his self at all. My poor aunt has been taking care of him non-stop for about 1 year now. She has moved out of her house and in with him to be there all night. I know that when passes I am sure in a way will be a burden taken off her.

Now for the really bad part. I don't want to miss the funeral. I want to be able to go there and have my time to say goodbye. With me being so preggers I am afraid it will happen and I will not be able to go. I want to be able to mourn with my family.

I know I am jumping ahead, but it is just my emotions are all over the place.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:57 am

mini*van*mama wrote:
Now for the really bad part. I don't want to miss the funeral. I want to be able to go there and have my time to say goodbye. With me being so preggers I am afraid it will happen and I will not be able to go. I want to be able to mourn with my family.

I know I am jumping ahead, but it is just my emotions are all over the place.

its hard to loss a loved one, your emotional roller coaster, is just part of your process, understand that you will have an opportunity to mourn with your family either at the funeral or sometime after, just please don't beat yourself up if the baby comes and you can't be there, that is one situation where you have little control of. I hope you, and your family can pull through this difficult time (((((hugs)))) again.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Well it looks like he has taken a pretty bad turn for the worse. They had to call the hospice nurse at 3am to come in.

So my aunt that went down yesterday called my mom at 8:15 this morning and told her to get there ASAP. Then she just called again and told her to hurry, because she had not left yet. It is a 3 hour drive.

So now I am just waiting for "the" phone call.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Jamie~ Sorry to hear that. I hope that he is pain free soon. I will be thinking of you today.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Oh Jamie, I am so sorry. This isn't what you want to be dealing with at such a happy time in your life, but I hope that you can find peace that soon enough he will be at peace, won't hurt anymore and will be above watching over you and your family.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Jamie.. I hope his passing brings relief to his pain. I know it must not be easy for you especially at this time. Hugs.. im sorry this is happening.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Jamie--sorry you are going thru this. Hugs to you.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:09 pm

This sounds bad, but I am glad he is passing. Ever since my grandma died back in Sept of 07 he has just not been himself. Then he got sick and he just kept going down hill. We really thought he was just holding on till after the 07 holidays, but made it through the 08 to. He is just not his self, and I think he needs to be with my grandma now.

What I really feel bad for is Jared's birthday party. We had to cancel it. Since my mom was doing saturday and now she is on her way to Kentucky. He understands. He is bummed, but I think the fact we got him a DS last night nad my mom and dad got him 2 games to go with it will help him through it. Plus now he wants to wait and have party so he can show Brayden off.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:11 pm

What a sweet big brother!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:40 pm

I'm wishing you strength through this rough time I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:50 pm

(((((big hugs))))
wishing u and ur family strength through this tough time! please don't give birth at the funeral, but they do say with every death comes new life, Hopefully not that literally in ur case!
I love you I love you
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Thanks ladies. I took the night off of the puter, because the phone was ringing of the hook from people that I ahd no clue even had my number.

So I talked to my mom about 9:30 this morning and they are having a prayer group right now. It was very hard to hear what she was saying. All I got was he is not breathing well at all, and the nurse seems to think it will be a couple of hours.

I am stopping myself from jumping in the van and trying to get down there(3 hour drive). So I am keeping myself busy. Getting all of Brayden's clothes washed and ours. Then pulling out the funeral clothes to get washed. Yes we have so many deaths we a tub of funeral clothes. Then I am sending dh out to get my site to store from Walmart, the bedding and diaper bag. I want to get all of it washed and ready to go.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:54 pm

So sorry you are having to go through this so close to the end of the pregnancy. I hope you can find some peace during this time! Keep us posted and big hugs to you!!
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:21 pm

He passed away about an hour ago. So now on top of dealing with this my mil, has already had the nerve to call me and tell me not to go. If I was dialated or anything I would'nt go, but I am not. I am going to have my ob check me before I go. Plus there are hospitals there. It's not like there is only hospital to have a baby in.

So now I am off to get hospital info on the hospitals down there to stuff in the van. Then we have to go out and get a few things.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Jamie--I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs to you. Have a safe trip.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next