March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMA Mommies--how are you??

3 posters

Go down

AMA Mommies--how are you?? Empty AMA Mommies--how are you??

Post  o4seasmom Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:54 pm

I don't think anyone has posted in quite awhile so I thought I'd throw a note out saying hello and hoping that everyone is feeling great!!

Are your little beans jumping around like crazy?? Mine sure is, right before I hit 20 weeks I started worrying (this is my 4th, I should have felt it ages ago I thought), then like ON the day I was 20 weeks I felt kicking all day long!! I was soooooo thankful to feel those little soccer legs, and now I love just sitting watching my belly move!! Anyone else love this feeling?

Any other fun milestones lately for you all? Do most of you know what you are having by now? I saw on the other March 2009 threads that the boys are heartily winning over the girls, is that still true? We are still waiting to be surprised....but man, it's a HARD and LONG wait! Smile

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

AMA Mommies--how are you?? Empty Re: AMA Mommies--how are you??

Post  coppertopz Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:24 pm

Hi Stacey,

I'm 39 and a FTM. We are having a girl - due March 10 (ish).

I started feeling her kicks in earnest at 20w2days. She is very busy.. I think she is riverdancing in there. She is also fond of jumping on my cervix. I can't say I'm a fan of that. :-)

Overall, I'm now at 23 weeks and I feel good. I'm started to get a little out of breath - being 5'2" and a short torso... starting to run out of room. I just do a lot of yoga and opening stretches to keep everything going.

This is such a fantastic journey and rite of passage for us women!

Lisa

coppertopz

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Welcome back! I am feeling great. Way better than when I did this seven years ago. It helps that I an exercising 30 minutes a day. Happy you are both feeling good. We are halfway there!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down